Rainman project: Overlook Caretaker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think to sculpt Hendrix you have to feel Hendrix. His emotions , his music his soul. His African American influence on Rock and Roll is immeasurable, I would love to see an artist who LOVES Hendrix to sculpt him, might be hard to find that person but I would like a one time definitive shot on Hendrix same as New York John Lennon!

hen.jpg
Lennon.jpg

Kato/ Rainman/ Full Mertal for Lennon!!!!

I'm telling u right now that if RAINMAN did a Woodstock Jimi it would be a serious game changer. I would die.

I'm telling u right now that if RAINMAN did a Woodstock Jimi it would be a serious game changer. I would die.

Quick do it before odell does it!:rotfl
I say wood stock hendrix I'd be all over that especially with that cream strat!

Sadly Lee won't capture the same art as serang as Serangs work is very hard to describe in saying that what we will get is a loyal guy who won't do a runner!
Woodstock hendrix!!!!!!

I don't have any musicians in the collection yet, and personally would probably display them in a different display entirely. That being said, music is a huge part of my life and to have legends like Jimi represented would be amazing. Color me interested.

I have zero interest in that choice but works for me, well needed rest for my wallet and Id still love to see Lee do it and work his magic, and for you guys to get what you want, so good luck guys!

Back