Rainman project: Overlook Caretaker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did not enjoy Room 237, my old work colleague Adam brings up some great points on why its pretty terrible

If you got 10 minutes, entertaining

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4J0fppwq3k

Creepy photo here
shining12__span.jpg

Ya i watched 237 and it was good up until they tied the whole thing to thr moonlanding. :thwak

sometimes I try to understand the thinking behind his decisions or his comments...RM doesn't do any of the tailoring....correct?...then why would that be a delay for him with the sculpting parts?....I'm guessing this gives him more time to squeeze in the private commissions...(I know some of you were thinking it....:)).....

Room 237 was awful and like everyone says, there's some interesting ideas brought up but a lot of the movie is nonsense.

Room 237 was awful and like everyone says, there's some interesting ideas brought up but a lot of the movie is nonsense.
Somebody told me the other day that it was meant to be a mockumentary and not to be taken serious. I never knew that bit if true that would explain a lot of the nonsense stuff. If it was meant to be a spoof I don't think most people were clued in on that.

sometimes I try to understand the thinking behind his decisions or his comments...RM doesn't do any of the tailoring....correct?...then why would that be a delay for him with the sculpting parts?....I'm guessing this gives him more time to squeeze in the private commissions...(I know some of you were thinking it....:)).....

Or he is waiting on a collaborator.

He was not bothered by the vests. He was more apologetic and wanted to make it right…

~you don't have to feel down.

always i did for customers.

I have not egnored poeples opinion.

my tailor she will make ASAP.she has mistake too.

I should check before shipping.

Thank you and sorry about this happend.

I hope you guys love My bill2nd too.

He was not bothered by the vests. He was more apologetic and wanted to make it right…

~you don't have to feel down.

always i did for customers.

I have not egnored poeples opinion.

my tailor she will make ASAP.she has mistake too.

I should check before shipping.

Thank you and sorry about this happend.

I hope you guys love My bill2nd too.

!!! Don't be!! as long is fix! I'm sure everyone support you! you still did amazing job! =)

Back