Rainman project: Overlook Caretaker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
32 Full Sets?

45 GP
9 DX
32 FS
7 Twins
31 HC

can anyone fill those spaces in with correct info?

That should be it. Received my stuff yesterday and very pleased with it.

Love seeing all the pics here too! This set is a homerun :clap

Yeah...number 3 of 7, assuming that's a "7". Or is it a "17".

Just don't want to confuse the issue, guys. Cheers, m.

Some pics

IMG_1563_zpsld6yfb0l.jpg

IMG_1568_zpslgntirom.jpg

IMG_1571_zpslpiypcc5.jpg

IMG_1572_zpsklqfixv6.jpg

IMG_1573_zpsqvvxdh14.jpg

IMG_1576_zpsyktiyyir.jpg

Going by the stats posted by Phine and Edgar, we have:

117 Jack sets (including 31 HC; 86 Jacks with Rainman paint up/assembly)
54 Danny and Trike sets
and 52 Grady Twins sets

Rainman really has been busy hasn't he :lol

Great pics everyone.

Yeah...looking real good!
I think we're the only guys awake here, Edgar!:dunno

Looking forward to lots more shots over the next few days and weeks!

Yeah...thanks Miller, but something's not working for me. I get to the upload file part okay (and I'm doing all this from my phone), and it pauses for a second and then crashes out. I've posted photos before in the same way without a problem, so don't know what I'm doing wrong.
Anyway, was just going to post my cert for those who were interested in numbers and so on. Not a biggie.

Haha nice with the Danny/Gradies shots JB

Thanks man!!

^^^ Is it Danny who is too big or the twins are small? Cause pic number 6 by joebizz looks way off!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey man, I think its the angle that makes Danny look bigger in that one pic. I haven't carefully compared the scale to really know but Danny does not look that much bigger like in that pic.

Here is my review vid. Maybe you guys can get a better perspective of the scale with this. In person, the size of the twins did not phase or concern me. I view them as a companion piece more so then anything else. Again, that's just me though.

Just to briefly chime in on the hands - change them guys! The KO hands are tough and unflexible and will likely grind paint off accessories over time. I've had it happen on other figures before.

All the pics look great!

Anyone looking to get the Wonderful 237 DXX accessories set by Phine1 let me know as i was not able to score one of these awesome RM pieces I don't think ill be keeping mine so let me know thanks and Congrats on all you Lucky's who got this :duff

So I had a few minutes to mess with Jack before work. Such a beauty. Still need to do a little more futzing and such but I'm in love. I havent even touched Danny or the Twins yet! But, I have marveled over the masterpiece that is Robbies Trike as well! Pure art and craftsmanship! Unmatched! Defintely the star of a set that already has big ones! Here is a taste of Jack. More to come.........

CameraZOOM-20150610094141691_zpsmtilz3sx.jpg

CameraZOOM-20150610094154953_zpsxqfnnpqp.jpg

CameraZOOM-20150610094217046_zpsprwuqrzl.jpg

CameraZOOM-20150610094353886_zpsvkcbvhrp.jpg

My pose for now!
IMG_20150610_150645_zpswooc7t1i.jpg

So I had a few minutes to mess with Jack before work. Such a beauty. Still need to do a little more futzing and such but I'm in love. I havent even touched Danny or the Twins yet! But, I have marveled over the masterpiece that is Robbies Trike as well! Pure art and craftsmanship! Unmatched! Defintely the star of a set that already has big ones! Here is a taste of Jack. More to come.........

CameraZOOM-20150610094141691_zpsmtilz3sx.jpg

CameraZOOM-20150610094154953_zpsxqfnnpqp.jpg

CameraZOOM-20150610094217046_zpsprwuqrzl.jpg

CameraZOOM-20150610094353886_zpsvkcbvhrp.jpg

My pose for now!
IMG_20150610_150645_zpswooc7t1i.jpg

:clap:clap:clap
Just unboxed mine as well.... Pics coming soon.

Looks great Mike!!! congrats! this is a masterpiece.

Back