Rainman project: Overlook Caretaker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good choice of hands.
The hands that come with this are so cheap and total crap and very very shinny unrealistic crap hands! So i swapped with Aldo Raine HT hands and looks waaaaaaay better!
ab7ed5359391633ace5784c8483e4b8b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

haha, I took a second read at that sentence too. I love Lee's Anton. check out his nostrils!! he even got those right! haha

:lol exactly. I'm in the camp that thinks he's neck and neck with Bill. That set hits on all cylinders; likeness, paint, outfit, accessories are all at the top if his catalog.

I think Anton's very solid, but not a grand slam like everyone else seems to think. The extremely large noggin he has might also contribute to my impression about it.

Jacky-boy has a serious noodle also

How do you attach the shoes?
There no room for feet and the hole is too big for a foot peg.

Break a standard foot apart, and only use the round ankle part. it should fit in perfectly.
feet.jpg

The twins are too small comparatively to Danny. The twins set is great but I've noticed that the scale of the twins is definitely off.

^ That was brought to my attention too but I couldnt really tell from the pics i have.
They look like theyre up to Jacks belt or belly button... but probably should be closer to bottom of his sternum. :dunno

^^^ Is it Danny who is too big or the twins are small? Cause pic number 6 by joebizz looks way off!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay...have only now finished opening and inspecting my twins...one word:
Beautiful.
As a stand alone item, they are at once fragile and yet so iconographically sinister.
I tip my hat to you, Mr Lee! Thank you.
Really, really awe-inspiring...and malevolent!
I think if these are a benchmark, then everyone who made a commitment through a purchase is a winner. No doubt in my mind!

My certificate states:
"Twins - set 3/7";
"Sculpture and paintwork: Rainman."

Back