Rainman Artwork project 2013 "Pulp Fiction"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@ShortRound i can only speak for myself but i'd only be able to get both if it were a package deal buying one without the other = :( and it wouldn't seem right buying one without the other.

I suggested to rainman last week that both at once with more options would possibly work well.

Depends if he wants to max out the accessories/alternate outfits for both or just the standard suits really.

If just the suits I say both at once, clothing and headsculpts sets so people can choose, reg fullsets of each and then a dx double pack around $1250 for both.

Or separate releases and really max out on clothing and accessories.

Vincent Vega:
Full hit man suit with alternate jacket and tie set up. Alternate sculpt with ponytail from diner scene. Gun, briefcase and packet of red apples.

Jules Winnfield:
Full hitman set up, gun, big kahuna burger, BMF wallet.

Or you could also do alternate bloody sculpts and alternate 'dork' clothing for both.

image_1358855755876164.jpg

image_1358856028400270-1.jpg

image_1358856055915756.jpg

image_1358856042895123-1.jpg

image_1358856049586252.jpg

image_1358856065745790.jpg

image_1358855937385110.jpg

image_1358856074946982.jpg

noooooooooooooooooooo!!! lol congrats to the guys that want these but i will w8 to see whats next.still,i'l watch how rainman works his magic on these guys.:clap

:lol Na , I've only really ever bought figures from my favorite movies and Pulp Fiction isn't one of them. If the price is good enough though Rainman would be the one artist here to make me change my mind !.

Damn Shorty! The man asked me to make the thread this morning but had to finish up some work! :gah::lol Great news though! What a way to wake up! Another Grail bites the dust!

Last edited:
Nice would be the battle damaged version- bloody aft shooting Marvin in the face.

I told you bro! I put a movie in the detolf, the figure comes true! Its magic man! Whole lotta magic!:lol

Well sh:t man! Put Taxi Driver on the top shelf!
This is a sickness, we don't even have Anton yet and we're on to the next one.

This logo is awesome.
sticker,375x360.png

Last edited:
This seems like a waste of the artist time and talents. These characters are one of the easiest bashes ever. It's two guys in black suits. Most of the assessories mentioned could be sourced from stuff that is already availabe. Wonder why this wasn't an Iminime project as it seems to fit thier current project list? I am happy for people who have the extra cash that they can drop on this. For me to spend that kind of money on a custom figure it needs to be something I can't get anywhere else. Like Rameriez from Highlander, or some of the Watchmen that Hot Toys didn't do. As much as I wanted the Men in Black I couldn't justify that purchase and it was guys in suits for half of what these will probably cost. Looks like this will be an easy pass as well. Happy for those who need thier Rainman fix. Enjoy it.

Back