Rainman Artwork project 2013 "Pulp Fiction"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes sir! Sort of like a thin foam cutout if ya will. If memory serves me right, came with the watch, shoes, shirt/tie, jacket, pants/belt, gun, foam padding, and head sculpt. Hair actually turned out 10x better than even I hoped. Lots of shots are taken from straight on, but the hair sort of wraps around the entire head so isn't an abrupt transition.

As for Vincent imho being better than Anton, I just feel he is simple, but simply done amazing! Maybe the fact I like the character more too but here are some more photos again sorry for quality:

img3340p.jpg

img3338d.jpg

img3337d.jpg

Vincent and Anton
img3341a.jpg

DAMN! that looks BADA$$! Great shot there!

Happy to report my FULL SET has also arrived...if I can get out of work on time will also have some pics late tonight! :panic::panic::panic:

First Rainman Set for me! :yess:

Awesome setup Ajk ! Hopefully get mine tomorrow. On the suit for those who have the H&CS I have a DID fatsuit will it be too big for the cut of the suit to go underneath?

Happy to report my FULL SET has also arrived...if I can get out of work on time will also have some pics late tonight! :panic::panic::panic:

Awesome setup Ajk ! Hopefully get mine tomorrow. On the suit for those who have the H&CS I have a DID fatsuit will it be too big for the cut of the suit to go underneath?

Thanks guys! And grats Pajji!

Yes sir! Sort of like a thin foam cutout if ya will. If memory serves me right, came with the watch, shoes, shirt/tie, jacket, pants/belt, gun, foam padding, and head sculpt. Hair actually turned out 10x better than even I hoped. Lots of shots are taken from straight on, but the hair sort of wraps around the entire head so isn't an abrupt transition.

Cool thanks for the info!

Nice shots AJK!!! I like the proportions so far!

But in fairness, HT has been criticized as producing smallish heads, which I think is somewhat true.

HT sculpts can be a tad undersized, as even Rainmans have before. This clearly looks oversized, at least from the pics so far.

As was Antons.

And that since most of us have mostly HT stuffs, we could be accustomed to that proportion, hence finding it odd when it's in fact is the right head scale. :lol

Yea, all this is true

Mine just got in! Great Figure all around! :clap
74B19D50-264C-4CB2-A6F5-11C1F52920BA-1789-0000041471A62678_zps3000f492.jpg

7FC3CFCC-E43B-40D3-9230-C9B210ED5D11-1789-0000041425976766_zps7e205c6f.jpg

JP! That's so bad ***!!! I can't believe you guys are getting these in already. I only ordered the H&C set and haven't heard squat about it! Had no idea these were even shipping already! Looks awesome and I hope the H&C set will be just as cool! Any idea what type of body he's using? Is it the new TTM21 or a Narrow Shoulder? Congrats, bro! :hi5:

Got the H&C set in today as I was leaving the house! Didn't even get an email or order status change on his site... but an awesome surprise! Got H&C 1/20!

Only a quick look, but Aeon also nailed it!! She painted the eyes a more visible blue and the lips are darker! Set alongside other figures in my collection, I think the eye coloring may actually be perfect! Gonna have to check back in later late tonight to see how everyone else is assembling their H/C sets!

Wow! Are these shipping already?!? For some reason I haven't gotten any kind of e-mail confirmation or order status change either, so I didn't think mine would be coming until a bit later as I also got the H&C set as well as an extra painted head. What's going on?!? :dunno

Congrats on your first rm figure pajji well done mate .:)

Back