Rainman Artwork 2013 Pulp Fiction Project 2- Jules the Shepard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you wonder if Rainman is taking his time showing the update since there was an issue about him completing the sculpt too quickly? It may have been done a week ago, but he could hold off and give the appearance of spending extra time on it......just wondering.

^^This is also the problem with paying in full on custom work before the item is ready to ship. If payments weren't completed until product was ready for ship there would be no questions. Deposits should be a standard IMO.

rrf9.png

wonder if mr.Ecko paid 900 for a figure at all....or maybe his pockets are that deep that 900 to him are no more then 5 cents for the lowly people that actually do wonder where their products they paid for...is or went...if thats the case....i say we name him deep Pockets Ecko....

wonder if mr.Ecko paid 900 for a figure at all....or maybe his pockets are that deep that 900 to him are no more then 5 cents for the lowly people that actually do wonder where their products they paid for...is or went...if thats the case....i say we name him deep Pockets Ecko....

:lol

1010294_402660166521176_1776976068_n.jpg

This picture was posted on facebook 2 days ago, from someone who is apparently Aeon. I guess.

That looks good to me. What is Aeon's facebook name?

they look like RM did them...his style...take it how ever you want....its either good or not....

but i won't be selling my xeno sculpts anytime soon...or ever...:)

I wonder if this means change-o hair between sculpted and real. I still think real hair could work for this one. Maybe not but would be great to have the option.

And to me this head sculpt kicks ***. Should look great next to Vince.

Back