Rainman Artwork 2013 Pulp Fiction Project 2- Jules the Shepard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pop, the fast food accessory is no way more important than the Mofo Wallet or the Briefcase. I only say that if it comes down to an either/or scenario.

Those who are VIP earned that right by way of continued business and loyalty to Rainman's brand. We should respect that. We all have to climb the same ladder inorder to get the chance at simple privileges.

Just wish someone would be clear on how to get VIP. I'm about to pick up my 3rd Rainman figure soon. :dunno

And I didn't mean to sound bitter at all. I'm fine with VIPs getting some unique bonus item for the DX set... I'm even fine with them getting first dibs. Not a problem. It's just when the unique bonus item is such an integral part of the figure/character itself where I feel "discouraged". Something like hatless sculpts being reserved for DX sets has always irritated me regardless of the creator. Even though I have the DX Blondie from iminime coming, I don't really agree that a lot of die hard Blondie fans should be left out.

That's just my 2 cents/opinions. Ultimately... it's up to Rainman himself. Wasn't trying to sound bitter. Just voicing my opinion. :1-1:

Pop, the fast food accessory is no way more important than the Mofo Wallet or the Briefcase. I only say that if it comes down to an either/or scenario.

I see that it's relevance is subjective although I would've thought its a no brainier. There are plenty here that are into it and others that aren't. But at any rate I think it's impossible to say that it's not relevant. It's an extremely memorable prop from an extremely memorable moment in (arguably) his most famous scene

I too think the Big Kahuna stuff is extremely memorable, and it's also my favorite scene of the movie. It'd be like releasing Mia... without the adrenaline shot! :D

I think after you have spent a certain amount of money buying Rainman product you get upgraded.

Your not coming off as bitter, and I get your concern but from my experience anyone that truly wanted a Rainman DX or fullset exclusive got one. I've very rarely seen people get shut out.

Iminme was different you guys were duking it out with each other and outside retailers, plus you could just buy a VIP slot, plus there was some place holding going on that was suspect, the checkout fiasco.

Last edited:
I see that it's relevance is subjective although I would've thought its a no brainier. There are plenty here that are into it and others that aren't. But at any rate I think it's impossible to say that it's not relevant. It's an extremely memorable prop from an extremely memorable moment in (arguably) his most famous scene

Ok, it's subjective but are you really convinced that the burger and drink are more important than the wallet and briefcase? Let's base this on if you had to make a choice only 2 accessories. Which 2 accessories would you choose....truthfully.

How does that Burger and Drink banter (while memorable) tie into any of the story as much as that wallet or briefcase?

Besides, Vinnie wasn't hungry and Jules was a vegetarian! You know what know that I think about it I want the Tasty coffee more than than burger and fries. Who is going to deny that wasn't an EPIC scene.

Last edited:
The Wallet I think would be only cool to display with the dork clothes, as for the briefcase it can go with both and the burger/drink with suit.

I'd choose a non-functioning brief case in hopes that all would be included.

They are all important to me so it's hard to X something. I do think that the drink goes properly with the suit and the wallet goes with the dork clothes which at this point are.. eh.

I guess it depends on how you like to display your stuff. I don't like displaying accessories at the figures feet. I'm more into things that are functional with the figure in the display

EDIT: fell asleep while typing :lol. AJK's post wasn't there

JP it's hard to have a convo with you on the board. You edit too much :lol every time I'm answering you when I come back we're talking about something different :lol

I think after you have spent a certain amount of money buying Rainman product you get upgraded.

Your not coming off as bitter, and I get your concern but from my experience anyone that truly wanted a Rainman DX or fullset exclusive got one. I've very rarely seen people get shut out.

Iminme was different you guys were duking it out with each other and outside retailers, plus you could just buy a VIP slot, plus there was some place holding going on that was suspect, the checkout fiasco.

Ooooh. Well... damn. I've been having to buy his previous releases off fellow collectors here so I guess I'll be getting zero credit for those. Maybe I should just buy a ton of unpainted headsculpts next time hahaha.

Ooooh. Well... damn. I've been having to buy his previous releases off fellow collectors here so I guess I'll be getting zero credit for those. Maybe I should just buy a ton of unpainted headsculpts next time hahaha.

Yea I mean you gotta get credit with the man inorder to get your players card. Your choice, if what your doing works for you than why rock the boat, but if you want to get official VIP status you gotta have that transaction page on Rainmans site with all your orders. We call it your paperwork! :lol

So wait, you haven't sweated it out on a release yet but you want VIP status? :lol
It's like fraternity in here man, you gotta pay dues.

:1-1:

Last edited:
Haha, I did with Vincent! And of course I didn't get the full set lol. "Settled" for the H&C set. Wonder how many VIPs there are. I think he only makes about 15 DX sets to go with 35 full sets and 20 H&C sets... if I'm wrong please do tell!

Haha, I did with Vincent! And of course I didn't get the full set lol. "Settled" for the H&C set. Wonder how many VIPs there are. I think he only makes about 15 DX sets to go with 35 full sets and 20 H&C sets... if I'm wrong please do tell!

Everyone doesn't always go in on these figures though. So there's always a chance to snag one up. They even get restocked from time to time do to non-payers. You gotta be a hawk man, that's half the fun. Stalk the Rainman site! Things pop up.

Gotdamn will you look at the time, it's 4am and I'm talking to you nerds? I'm out!

:1-1: :duff

Yea I mean you gotta get credit with the man inorder to get your players card. Your choice, if what your doing works for you than why rock the boat, but if you want to get official VIP status you gotta have that transaction page on Rainmans site with all your orders. We call it your paperwork! :lol

So wait, you haven't sweated it out on a release yet but you want VIP status? :lol
It's like fraternity in here man, you gotta pay dues.

:1-1:

:exactly::)

Personally, I would prefer the wallet over the soda because I think it would be a very very cool accessory if Rainman could pull it off. But in terms of the iconic nature of the accessories I think it's a push. Both were key in two of the most well known scenes from the film. And both of those outfits (suit and dork clothes) will presumably be included with that guy. Briefcase would obviously be the most important accessory though.

With all the options available for this guy I recon case (if we get it at all which I hope we do) may well be DX

Back