Rainman Artwork 2013 Pulp Fiction Project 2- Jules the Shepard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trying to take some better pics for you guys but my lighting and iphone suck.

htka.jpg

6z8m.jpg

fdf8.jpg

They shoulda had shotguns for that s__t

Last edited:
I like how they nailed the pinch on the collar :clap

Yeah, I think the height looks a'aight so far, but Jules looks a bit awkward somehow. Hopefully once futzed around he will be less so.

My only worry was that he was going to be too tall to go any other direction. Maybe a good futz job will work but in those pics he still seems a bit buff. If that's the case I hope that the clothes will fit a skinner body naturally and not be too baggy.

I like how they nailed the pinch on the collar :clap

My only worry was that he was going to be too tall to go any other direction. Maybe a good futz job will work but in those pics he still seems a bit buff. If that's the case I hope that the clothes will fit a skinner body naturally and not be too baggy.

Ya my one gripe so far is his torso is alittle too buff

Yeah not impressed with Jules at all....after seeing the commissioned piece and knowing what RM is capable of doing....these just seemed rushed. Glad for those who got them and looking forward to them.....hopefully next sale will go well.

So glad I passed on these. Sub par and far beneath rainmans capabilities.

Too bad you feel this way.......you really gotta have this in hand. Opened my box and I feel like they brought Jules to life...its an excellent sculpt and you don't have to be a diehard fan of pulp to appreciate it....I still need a body but $$$ was well spent IMO.

Did you pass on Vince from the get go? If so I applaud. Too many RM old timers just buy this stuff anyways knowing full well that they have no interest in it and can and plan to turn it for easy profit. Not saying its "wrong", just saying it is how things go down regardless of what most people say. Having said this, this might be the first RM release as of late that won't flip that high...

I'm sure some will be up for sale later. I just keep looking at the Boardwalk Empire figure....PF clearly shows it had no time placed on it. Clothing sets still available.....heads too!!!!!

so did I...but then again...i have never been a RM regular...and if Bickle doesn't live up to atleast the level of craftmanship as the commission work he did recently...then i will be done with RM for good....and even if Bickle is up to parr....it will prolly be my last RM figure...so with me, its your damn if you do and damned if you don't...:-/

Well we haven't seen many pics yet, so I wouldn't rush to judgment. But beyond that, even despite the flaws you aren't going to get higher quality Pulp Fiction figures (talking total package here of sculpt/clothing/accessories) anywhere. And this is one of the most important movies over the last 25 years. So considering that, I think this set still has intrinsic value, even if it doesn't have the kind of aftermarket value that may drive some into collecting Rainman figures.

Back