Railway/model railway

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TNX man I appreciate it! :hi5: During summer and early autumn progress is kinda slow due to my brother's 2 jobs so we're scattered all over the place. Late autumn and especially winter is the time when our model railway comes alive again... I will keep you posted! :wave

Looking forward to it. Love the passion and detailed work. Second favorite thread on this board. :D

My Dad and brother were into HO scale trains, but now my brother does N scale, simply because of space.

There's gotta be some HO stuff laying around here someplace. Really old things.

TNX man I appreciate it! :hi5: During summer and early autumn progress is kinda slow due to my brother's 2 jobs so we're scattered all over the place. Late autumn and especially winter is the time when our model railway comes alive again... I will keep you posted! :wave

Looking forward to it. Love the passion and detailed work. Second favorite thread on this board. :D

Hey bro, hope you guys get together soon. :D

I love me some more trains! :wave

UPDATE
Catenary now completed. We finally started ballasting tracks:
DSC02622.jpg

DSC02619.jpg

DSC02617.jpg

:yess: :wave

Hey you're back! :cool:

Oh man, beautiful craftsmanship there!

Any photos of the trains you'll be using? :duff

Told you we're taking it slow lol.:lol Well many of modelers focus on only one particular era and buy only trains and wagons from that time. Well not us, we do not discriminate haha! We're fascinated with all engines from all around the globe. So you could find steam, electricity and diesel on our tracks. Just to show a few...
DSC02302.jpg

Private railroad company Era 5
DSC02311.jpg

German Federal railroad Era 5
DSC02308.jpg

German Federal railroad Era 3
DSC02314.jpg

German Federal railroad Era 5 & 3

P.S. Noticed the bug in the first pic and damn it was still there! :horror :rotfl

Told you we're taking it slow lol.:lol Well many of modelers focus on only one particular era and buy only trains and wagons from that time. Well not us, we do not discriminate haha! We're fascinated with all engines from all around the globe. So you could find steam, electricity and diesel on our tracks. Just to show a few...

DSC02314.jpg

German Federal railroad Era 5 & 3

Very nice collection there.

The above is my favorite. Those are a thing of beauty. :clap

Keep us updated. :hi5:

Ive always loved the model train hobby, as a kid I had a full set. But unfortunately Ive never had the space to do get this indepth with the detail.

Ive always loved the model train hobby, as a kid I had a full set. But unfortunately Ive never had the space to do get this indepth with the detail.

Same here.
I especially enjoyed the time my father spent with me putting the set together.
He built a 5' x 4' table for the styrofoam diorama that was prepainted, but together we laid out the tracks, trees, buildings, etc.
Great memories right there! :yess:

I still dream of building a model railway one day. First though I need to realise the dream of owning a house with a loft to put it in.:lol

My Flying Scotsman will grace the track one day...

Back