Questions for Asmus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So when is batch #3 of GTG heads coming out, since apparently the second batch was gone within a few hours?
Actually less than that. I got the email notice around 6:30am CDST Sunday morning of US (holiday) Labor Day weekend and when I checked my email at 8am CDST they were gone.
Asmus , how about putting them up for pre-order (mentioned before on this site) and then providing in order as produced?

Just thought...

Last edited:
Yes, at some point , to make a better version of the 4 hobbits has always been in our list.
Sure is nice to hear from you. Getting bummed out that we have not seen anything LOTR related lately. I know you tried to explain why but really didn’t make sense to me. I’m sure some are happy with all the new anime Asmus has done but that’s a huge snooze fest to me. Hope to see some new releases soon.

Haldir please!!
:exactly:THIS!

Haldir, Lurtz, Denethor, Wormtongue, Possessed Theoden, a mounted Ringwraith with non-articulated steed (like Shadowfax) ... so ... so many ...

Also new hobbits. I would argue for two-packs including each character's Fellowship version and their armored version.

Also Sauron!
This is a great idea! :lecture

Also new hobbits. I would argue for two-packs including each character's Fellowship version and their armored version.

This is exactly what I want- but InArt have also expressed an interest in doing the Hobbits- although they can only do them in their Fellowship outfits, and I really want armoured Merry and Pippin!

Asmus should absolutely be strongly considering a possessed Theoden with throne as a Crown release. If treated with genuine care, it could be fantastic and would definitely have a market.

Last edited:
This is exactly what I want- but InArt have also expressed an interest in doing the Hobbits- although they can only do them in their Fellowship outfits, and I really want armoured Merry and Pippin!

Asmus should absolutely be strongly considering a possessed Theoden with throne as a Crown release. If treated with genuine care, it could be fantastic and would absolutely have a market.

I would LOVE a Crown Possessed Theoden with a throne. 10000% agree.

We are unfortunately taking a pause on the middle earth right now,
things should be back on rolling hopefully by the end of the year.

Excuse me of not be able to explain more specifically.
Worse case we will have to let Inart explore the Middle Earth in 1/6 for you guys from now on.

Worse case we will have to let Inart explore the Middle Earth in 1/6 for you guys from now on.

I REALLY hope you guys can keep the license and keep making Middle-Earth figures! InArt is putting out some great stuff, but they'll never go deep into the line like you guys have! And you guys have done some great work over the years! You deserve to keep it up!

I know you have your detractors - some criticisms have been fair, others have been unfair - but regardless of that, I have always appreciated the variety that you have brought from LOTR to collectors. Surely, I wouldn't have Eomer and Faramir in my collection without Asmus. I am grateful for that.

Sorry that would be bad news for everoyne. I thinknmultiple companies having licences is a plus for customers.

What would it mean for started projects like thranduil?

Ahhh that kind of hurts.
I HOPE it is just the temporary until years end like you say.

You have gone deep with the LOTR line and I for one,am grateful.

Best case scenario-Asmus and Inart both have the license and do different characters so as not to cross paths.

It would certainly be a sad day if you lost the licence. As many have said, the depth of characters you have released just won't be replicated elsewhere or certainly not anytime soon. I mean, who else would release The Mouth of Sauron, Twilight Witch-king, Orcs etc?! Some of my favourite figures.

Asmus should absolutely be strongly considering a possessed Theoden with throne as a Crown release. If treated with genuine care, it could be fantastic and would definitely have a market.
Why can they only do fellowship?

Back