Questions for Asmus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am just diving into the Middle Earth figures so I may be a bit out of the loop...it looks like Faramir and Crown Gandalf will be the next figures to be released...Galadriel and Helm?s Deep Aragorn will probably be the next figures to go up for preorder...So any word on what may come next after those 4 figures?

Asmus has shown that they’ve been developing an Uruk Hai body so we may be able to start army building soon.

Asmus has shown that they?ve been developing an Uruk Hai body so we may be able to start army building soon.

Man, that would be awesome! I can only imagine the shelf presence that that Uruk Hai figure will have.

Even as someone newer to collecting this line...I will be happy with whatever Asmus releases but I hope that they focus on characters that have not been produced yet versus second or third versions of existing figures. I would love to get to those after other characters get their first figures. Sauron would be my most wanted and then maybe Gollum... Denethor...LOTR Bilbo...Grima...I would even love to own a Gondor Fountain Guard...so many choices!

Would love a LOTR Bilbo and a Gollum. :pray:

We need a gowned Eowyn first!

:exactly: Agreed! :)

I don't know if anyone is going to listen to me or come close to agree with me. I don't know what the sudden impulse is, but like... I NEED the dwarves of Thorin's company. I will buy all of them. Release the less interesting ones as a pack and I will purchase.... That is all.

I would happily buy a Kili, Fili, Dwalin and Balin. Throin and Bilbo are quite lonely on the shelf.

I would TOTALLY buy ... most, if not all of the Dwarves. And I could easily be convinced to go for a Dain Ironfoot. (With or without his war pig.) Armored Thorin with throne? YES.

Gimli and Thorin are two of the best figures in this line and I'd love to see more love for the Dwarves.

Sir Ian Holm Bilbo and Gollum are my top two.

Followed by Sauron and Ringwraith on Steed 2.0.

Think that would complete my 1/6 lotr collection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just wrapped up another rewatch of all three LOTR extended editions with my wife and my need for a Sauron figure keeps growing and growing.
I recall seeing The Fellowship of the Ring in the theater and being so worried that it would not live up to my expectations...the instant that Sauron appeared on screen during the prologue and began swatting the soldiers into the air like gnats my jaw dropped and I was immediately in love with the movie.
I had been a Peter Jackson fan prior to LOTR and to see his usual underground slap stick style married to epic fantasy storytelling in that moment was a sight to behold.
I need a 1/6 scale figure of that character on my shelf!

Hi there.
1) Any news about Gollum / Smeagol? Seamless body? 1/6 action figure? statue?
1.jpg

2) As you started making The Hobbit action figures line - do we will get all Dwarves?
2.jpg

3) Any other characters from The Hobbit line?
My preference:
Radagast the Brown? (action figure 1/6)
4.jpg

Azog the Defiler? (his Warg?) (action figure 1/6)
5.jpg

Beorn skin-changer? (bear transformation?) (action figure 1/6)
6.jpg

Dain Ironfoot on War Boar? (action figure 1/6)
Smaug bust / full body?

4) And once again, there is any chance for reissue The Witch King in Armor?
3.jpg

Still getting up to speed on this line by going through old threads...at the beginning of the year Asmus (you) said that eyes should be kept on the Asmus site for preorders of Helm?s Deep Aragorn and Faramir (in that order). Faramir obviously went up...any word on Aragon? Has it hit a snag or should we expect a surprise listing some time soon?

I believe Aragorn has been held up a bit because they're still refining the head sculpt. About a month ago they posted pics of the first three attempts at the portrait in the Helms Deep Aragorn thread. Last we heard, they're currently working on version 4. Fingers crossed this version gets approved and he goes up for pre-order soon.

Radagast would make a fantastic crown figure.

All the accessories he could have and animals plus the birds nest in his hair and rooted hair and beard

I agree that Radagast would be a great candidate figure for the Crown line but I don't think many would pay Crown Line prices for this particular figure.

Speaking for myself only, regardless how amazing he would look, I would pass on it. Not a character I particularly liked enough to spend that much on.

I agree that Radagast would be a great candidate figure for the Crown line but I don't think many would pay Crown Line prices for this particular figure.

Speaking for myself only, regardless how amazing he would look, I would pass on it. Not a character I particularly liked enough to spend that much on.

Yeah, Radagast would be one of the only Middle-Earth figures I would pass on. Even a standard (non-Crown) version. Radagast, Alfrid, Goblin King, Master of Laketown ... that's about it. Otherwise, I'd be all-in for just about anyone/everyone else.

I wish we would get more plans for the crown line at all...

I mean it is hard to start collecting this Crown line (which looks awesome) if you don't know which characters they plan to make or how many...one every second year or sth?

With a second Aragorn already in the making for a normal release, I have a hard time coming up with characters other than ANOTHER Gandalf (white) which is cool, but hardly exciting afgter a first Gandalf imo.

Back