Questions for Asmus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There will be LOTR figures~ Actually quite a few debut too

Will Asmus be bringing figures to sell at NYCC as well, or just displaying? Because if you're selling figures there, I may need to bring a bit more money...

I have heard from one retailer that Asmus is considering a LOTR Gandalf (new sculpt) but I do not know if that is inside information or just conjecture from being on boards like this one where Asmus has kind of said they might do one form the road.

I really hope the line is doing well for Asmus because I would love to see it go on for years to come.

That would be unfortunate for those who bought the first version and like the headsculpt with sculpted hair. :/

Asmus actually posted that in the GtG thread here back in July. Link.

Do you think there will ever be a LOTR specific version released? Could be an easy(ish) release with the earlier headsculpt and tweaked costume.

If there is enough request for it, I would say it is very possible.
We hate to waste a good head sculpt too.

There will be LOTR figures~ Actually quite a few debut too

I'm really excited to come to your booth! I'll be there very shortly after arriving...I can't wait to see what you guys will have out and meet some of your staff. I really want you guys to succeed and I can't wait to stop by and say hi!

Will the newly announced The Mask figure be at the booth? (I'd love some close-ups on the clenching teeth sculpt.) :clap

We had a flurry of LOTR figures in just the last 6 weeks -- Mouth of Sauron, Gandalf the Grey and Grishnakh...

... is there anything that George or Asmus can say about the upcoming figures and who is next in line to be revealed for a preorder?

Will you guys (Asmus) be re releasing Ghostface in the new future? I missed out on the first run and have been kicking myself since!

We had a flurry of LOTR figures in just the last 6 weeks -- Mouth of Sauron, Gandalf the Grey and Grishnakh...

... is there anything that George or Asmus can say about the upcoming figures and who is next in line to be revealed for a preorder?

We shall display Frodo and Sam at the show, and another one if possible.
By all means drop by our booth, we may not be there all the time, but if we do meet, we will prepare some gift for you !!

By all means drop by our booth, we may not be there all the time, but if we do meet, we will prepare some gift for you !!

I'll be there on Saturday, I'm looking forward to meeting you!!

At this point, is it safe to say we won't see the entire Fellowship by the end of 2016? Not a problem if we don't, I just remember a completed Fellowship was the goal by the end of the year.

Excellent news!

I won't be able to get to the show -- I'm still in the middle of my move digging myself out of boxes -- but THANK YOU so much for the kind offer. I do hope to meet you and the entire Asmus team one day.

Yes, we are constantly approaching for new licenses ~
Kinda focus video game at moment.
Video Games you say? Any hints? Might be a long shot but I would LOVE to see you tackle The Witcher 3. The armor, medevial, and magical styles and themes are right up your alley given the background with Lord of the Rings.

Video Games you say? Any hints? Might be a long shot but I would LOVE to see you tackle The Witcher 3. The armor, medevial, and magical styles and themes are right up your alley given the background with Lord of the Rings.

Please be Dark Souls, please be Dark Souls

I can't think of any videogames I'd want. The Last Of Us isn't being licensed for figures by Naughty Dog.

That's a shame last of us figures would be amazing, dont expect any witcher figures apparently they are only willing to give the license out to statue makers

I'd love MGS since HT have squandered its massive potential. Still waiting for a figure of Snake from TPP. Knowing them it'll be in the wrong suit.

Back