Questions for Asmus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd love to see figures based on Shadow of Mordor. I know it's highly, highly unlikely, as the game came out two years ago (though maybe if the game gets a sequel), but I've wanted a Talion figure ever since the first footage of the character was shown. :D

Did I misread or was it just a rumour that Frodo & Samwise were going to be at the NYCC-booth. Also, where is The Mask? Thranduil looks good though.

BTW here are some close-ups from some of the newly announced figures:

H8.jpgH82.jpg

I really, really hope that means yes and yes! Lurtz, besrekers, Uruk Hai and scout Uruk Hai would be amazing. I would love to be able to set up an Amon Hen dio and a Helms Deep one. Don't forget about finishing the fellowship, Theoden, Eomer, Faramir, Halidir...

Yes, we are constantly approaching for new licenses ~
Kinda focus video game at moment.
If you guys are focusing on video game licenses, you should look into The Witcher (especially Witcher 3). A Geralt of Rivia figure made by Asmus would be an instant buy.

Is there any hope to see new Gandalf the White sculpt? It was stated quite ago that there is a new sculpt in development, but no news till now.

Please release an accessory set with all the characters origins cloaks im not a fan of the Greenleaf, want mine from the fellowship

I would love to see them add walking sticks to the Frido and Adam figures. It would be a real nice extra touch to the figures that Sideshow did not do. Another question would be if they have considered making an add on set of the pre-Lothlorien cloaks and the short swords and belts they had from Weathertop and Moria (from the Tom at the Barrows if you go by the books and Aragorn at Weathertop if you go by the movies).

Back