Questions for Asmus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still nothing done about the missing legs and book from my dlx arwen set,
even after asmus asked for pics of the missing parts (how are you supposed to do that)?!
Sent photos of the blank spaces in the foam and nothing but crickets...
I feel completely ripped off- cheated, and will think twice before ordering anything from Asmus again!
frankly it's becoming a part time job trying to get them to do whats right.

Last edited:
That sucks.
I can’t even persuade them to charge me for dlx Legolas so if getting them to accept money is this hard then trying to attain spare parts would be impossible at the moment.
Photographing the new Dante figure must someone be taking up all their resources.

Still nothing done about the missing legs and book from my dlx arwen set,
even after asmus asked for pics of the missing parts (how are you supposed to do that)?!
Sent photos of the blank spaces in the foam and nothing but crickets...
I feel completely ripped off- cheated, and will think twice before ordering anything from Asmus again!
frankly it's becoming a part time job trying to get them to do whats right.
Sorry for letting you wait, mate. Kindly let me check with service and maintenance team for your case status.

Would be in for Radagast, but only if they make those three figures we keep asking for first. Haldir, Eowyn and Boromir. I'm not going to buy anything else until they make those.

Why can’t you, Asmus, try to arrange an agreement with Pichen? That route would probably be cheaper than paying R&D for a brand new body.
Simple. Because you can not properly paint or customize Phicen's (not Pichen by the way) silicone bodies. Silicone is VERY limiting and you would for sure not be able to create Uruk-hai or any Orcs with that, that is why.

Simple. Because you can not properly paint or customize Phicen's (not Pichen by the way) silicone bodies. Silicone is VERY limiting and you would for sure not be able to create Uruk-hai or any Orcs with that, that is why.
Pichen/Phicen, everyone knows what I mean.

Painting the bodies an issue, wouldn’t it be possible to add decals? Like HT does to their clone troopers.

yes- no reply
heya, I'm from the DMC threads, I had an issue with Dante, and they were responding at first, but they stopped now. I would bet the holidays have them choked
wouldn't expect a reply till january

Pichen/Phicen, everyone knows what I mean.

Painting the bodies an issue, wouldn’t it be possible to add decals? Like HT does to their clone troopers.
Decals wouldn't work either. They'll dry and crack most likely. With the silicon bodies, you're limited by whatever color body they make/use and then have to match that to the headsuclpt and hands which may not exactly suit the character/actor they're supposed to represent. And to paint silicon bodies is a chore which is why the higher-end statue/bust companies charge an arm and a leg for their pieces.

EDIT: Another issue with silicone that no one tells you is you HAVE to keep it maintained with cornstarch or something similar. That's why a lot of Phicen bodies look like they have a white powdery substance on them when you open them up, it's to keep them from drying out and cracking. I've bought a couple of those small maintenance packs you can buy on eBay that come with a small jar of powder and a soft foam applicator in order to keep my phicen figures in tip top shape

Last edited:
This isn’t entirely true.

check out all of these threads:

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion....bbit-dwarves-etc-wip-s-finished-builds-part-2
https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t2628-dyeing-phicen-figures-with-rit-dye-nsfw
https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t260-painting-seamless-bodies-nsfw

Back