Questions for Asmus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wasn't sure where to put this, but I happened to notice that there's a company - Heng Toys - that's making 1/6 chain mail. I wonder if perhaps Asmus might consider partnering with them once in a while for some costume pieces ...?

Or, if not, this seems like a good source for customizers.

Heng Toys Action Figures, Statues, Collectibles, and More!

I mean, the rings aren't exactly the right scale, but it looks pretty good to my eye. At least in the product pics here.

inyacher, sorry to bother...​

in a previous message you stated that this year you will release a nazgul v2 with steed.
Now i see that you have opened a preorder for the nazgul v2 without the steed.
Will you release the steed in future alone, or we have to expact a luxury pack with nazgul and steed togheter? Or the steed development was cancelled?
thanks

inyacher, sorry to bother...​

in a previous message you stated that this year you will release a nazgul v2 with steed.
Now i see that you have opened a preorder for the nazgul v2 without the steed.
Will you release the steed in future alone, or we have to expact a luxury pack with nazgul and steed togheter? Or the steed development was cancelled?
thanks
Hi mate, The steed of Nazgul is still in assessment (not canceled) as I heard. So I could not update before I get any further information. Thank you.

Hi mate, The steed of Nazgul is still in assessment (not canceled) as I heard. So I could not update before I get any further information. Thank you.
thank you... can you please investigate if it will be released alone or in a bundle with the nazgul 2.0?

1.0 steed was released alone and in bundle with the nazgul 1.0...
I hope that they ill follow the same route for the 2.0, but i prefere some confirmation before pulling the trigger to preorder nazgul 2.0

1.0 steed was released alone and in bundle with the nazgul 1.0...
I hope that they ill follow the same route for the 2.0, but i prefere some confirmation before pulling the trigger to preorder nazgul 2.0
I asked for the same question but for the Witch King. However, if these decisions were not made by Asmus yet, Inyacher can not confirm this to you even if he wanted to (he is a marketing person, not someone who decides on the development schedule or what figures are going to be made). We have to take a chance/the risk and decide ourselves.

Hmm hope I don’t get anyone in trouble. Found on FB. Not on Asmus site but connected to it.

Attachments

• F310D42B-E988-442E-B2F3-DC78A89FB34A.jpeg
    F310D42B-E988-442E-B2F3-DC78A89FB34A.jpeg
    486 KB · Views: 130
Interesting there’s a Hot Toys Grindelwald box there. Not sure this is Asmus but guess it could be.
I do find it unusual that there are so many other companies represented there. I think I can make out the Asmus logo on the things that look like menus. And is that a female character from Devil May Cry across from the HT Grindelwald?

Is disappointing not to see any other LOTR teasers if it is their office.

I do find it unusual that there are so many other companies represented there. I think I can make out the Asmus logo on the things that look like menus. And is that a female character from Devil May Cry across from the HT Grindelwald?

Is disappointing not to see any other LOTR teasers if it is their office.
Maybe the horses are clues ?

There’s a The Hobbit looking calendar or something on the first desk showing Azog and a collection of posters so likely an Asmus office.

Any word from Asmus on The Ace Ventura 1/6 figure?? It’s not been cancelled right? If it’s still in production what is the eta on it? I pre-ordered it and I would be super bummed/ saddened if they scrapped it.

Any word from Asmus on The Ace Ventura 1/6 figure?? It’s not been cancelled right? If it’s still in production what is the eta on it? I pre-ordered it and I would be super bummed/ saddened if they scrapped it.
The Ace Ventura figure was already released, on the 12th of November 2021 :)

@inyacher I haven’t been able to locate my Deluxe Ash preorder on the new site. I made it in July, would you be able to make sure it still exists if I gave you the order #? I’ve tried twice to get ahold of customer service over there :/

@inyacher I haven’t been able to locate my Deluxe Ash preorder on the new site. I made it in July, would you be able to make sure it still exists if I gave you the order #? I’ve tried twice to get ahold of customer service over there :/
You actually have to log in to “the Old Site” in order to see it. They know it’s there (thats what I, and I imagine others, was told).

Back