Questions for Asmus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oil

Me too most of the time. That's about the size of my collection. maybe a few more like Thorin on Throne. Sometimes I can get a hobbit hole at BBTS discounted.

To me it looks like something was pressed into her neck. When I got my Galadriel wouldn't have even thought about something like that, and mine is fine (came direct from ASMUS). Xman's shouldn't have been shipped like that. :mad:
i have the same issue with Galadriel neck

My Galadriel came direct from Asmus too but also has those exact same marks- so do quite a few others who purchased.
It's not something that was pressed into it , more like something was in the mold.
I also complained about it to no avail.

My Galadriel came direct from Asmus too but also has those exact same marks- so do quite a few others who purchased.
It's not something that was pressed into it , more like something was in the mold.
I also complained about it to no avail.
Yes, probably there was some extra pieces in the mold

The neck on my Galadriel is just horrible I’ve put her straight back in the box not even got her out once I saw the pulled dress and the deformed neck I was so upset.
I’ve waited so long for this figure for one reason and another, jumped every hurdle, stood by and supported asmus and I get sent this… yes I could buy a new body yes I could try fix the dress ect … but why should i, I have payed good money for this figure direct from the company.

Well I don't know how someone even doing a quick check could miss that, and it was shiite to pack something u know is damaged.:pfft:
I really don’t know how they didn’t notice that.
I haven’t seen a single Galadriel photo with a normal neck.
Lately Asmus quality control is really bad.
And I don’t want to talk about other figures

The neck on my Galadriel is just horrible I’ve put her straight back in the box not even got her out once I saw the pulled dress and the deformed neck I was so upset.
I’ve waited so long for this figure for one reason and another, jumped every hurdle, stood by and supported asmus and I get sent this… yes I could buy a new body yes I could try fix the dress ect … but why should i, I have payed good money for this figure direct from the company.
That’s just bad 😑
Galadriel defected neck is a common issue at least I haven’t seen a single photo with a normal neck.
Try to contact Asmus customer service again

That’s just bad 😑
Galadriel defected neck is a common issue at least I haven’t seen a single photo with a normal neck.
Try to contact Asmus customer service again
Mine doesn’t seem to have a deformed neck but it is definitely a problem across the board for this figure.

Attachments

• A165BD2F-2352-4837-995A-22579BA17CF7.jpeg
    A165BD2F-2352-4837-995A-22579BA17CF7.jpeg
    172.5 KB · Views: 54
Lately i've had a myriad of problems with Asmus but, after finally getting a good invoice for Legolis
he arrived lightning quick, and is in perfect shape. Glad I didn't cancel him.
(nothing missing this time either)

I really don’t know how they didn’t notice that.
I haven’t seen a single Galadriel photo with a normal neck.
Lately Asmus quality control is really bad.
And I don’t want to talk about other figures
Dunno about that, I got 4 figs in this summer no problems. The one tiny issue I had with part of Thorin's ring on one hand, ASMUS sent me the part which is about the size of a large pinhead (the ring stone).

I've got a Thranduil where the collar got glued on the part of the neck; that's about it. Well, I suppose there was the Faramir vambrace thing. And the Frodo eye thing, which I am sure ASMUS regrets.

Despite having a few set backs I still have faith in ASMUS as a company.
im hoping I come to some conclusion over my horrific Galadriel.

I look forward to future releases especially Gandalf the white.

Dunno about that, I got 4 figs in this summer no problems. The one tiny issue I had with part of Thorin's ring on one hand, ASMUS sent me the part which is about the size of a large pinhead (the ring stone).

I've got a Thranduil where the collar got glued on the part of the neck; that's about it. Well, I suppose there was the Faramir vambrace thing. And the Frodo eye thing, which I am sure ASMUS regrets.
Galadriel neck
Gandalf eyes
Arwen no Art Box
I don’t want to complaint 😑😑

Despite having a few set backs I still have faith in ASMUS as a company.
im hoping I come to some conclusion over my horrific Galadriel.

I look forward to future releases especially Gandalf the white.
I hope Asmus can sort out your issues (and others). They have the potential to be an awesome company if they could streamline their admin/finance and beef up their QC.
Personally I’ve been impressed with all the figures I’ve ordered (lucky, considering some other members issues) and I’m looking forward to seeing what they have in store for 2022.

Back