Questions for Asmus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Asmus that?s a shame if the crown doesn?t happen, in every other scene she wears her crown.
When they first meet Galadriel
When they leave lothlorian
When she leaves the grey havens
There?s only the one scene without her crown, if people was displaying her with a cloak it wouldn?t look right without her crown ... just my opinion.

Love the figure that?s why I preordered but I?d pay extra for a crown

It’s sad this isn’t getting many orders. Your figures, as far as I’m concerned, are infinitely better, and come with a lot of nice accessories, than Hot Toys. Folks are really missing out on some of the best figures on the market today. While not getting the crown may be a bit disappointing, I’m still very grateful for how deep into this line you’ve gone, and adding additional items, or making changes when needed. You folks at Asmus are the best 1/6 company out there imho.

Wow. Galadriel isn't selling? It's easily one of the best likenesses I've ever seen in 1/6. Or at any scale, really. There aren't a couple thousand people IN THE WORLD who want this? Sometimes I really don't understand this hobby.

Wow. Galadriel isn't selling? It's easily one of the best likenesses I've ever seen in 1/6. Or at any scale, really. There aren't a couple thousand people IN THE WORLD who want this? Sometimes I really don't understand this hobby.

Yeah same here!
Maybe some of us should post in 1/6 groups on FB to remind people how good Asmus figures are.

Well, I want her and will order her; but right now I don't wanna commit to having to pay all at once; so until I can do that hafta delay ordering. That's the problem with having exclusives u can only get single source.

And I don't wanna jump through hoops or other to sign up for some 3rd party payment plan thing. With all the global shipping issues too - and not saying that ASMUS has had a problem - right now I prefer to stay U.S./Canada.

IMO folks are just more wary spending right now, depending. Or they are helping other folks out with bills. Like, say u are committed to Aragorn and Crown Gandalf right now; it starts to add up $$$.

Flippers tho will eventually have a field day. Like, there's a listing for Eowyn from China on the 'bay where some *prankster* is asking ~750$.

Crown would be nice if it is possible, if not well Asmus are still going deeper into the characters then I ever imagined. Now the LOTR line are my number one collectibles. Hot Toys obsession with the same few characters & rehashing bores me. If HT ever make Lando & C-3PO I'll get them, then I'm done. If Asmus keep going there are at least 15 more characters I'd buy

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

No doubt the figure looks incredible, the likeness is spot on but you have to be a massive LOTR fans to consider getting Galadriel, also I have seen a few people post that they are just getting into the LOTR line now and i imagine they wanna assemble the fellowship.

For me personally I may end up getting Galadriel on impulse when the figure releases since it really is a beautiful figure but i have no intention to preoder and hoping i can hold off once released due to lack of space and that i'm not really a big enough LOTR fan anymore... i do plan on getting Aragorn though because nostalgia.

That being said i am really happy Galadriel is getting made, not enough companies go deep enough with their licenses, that's what makes Asmus one of my favourite companies... hopefully they will go deep with DMC and any future licenses too, without neglecting LOTR of course.

Crown would be nice if it is possible, if not well Asmus are still going deeper into the characters then I ever imagined. Now the LOTR line are my number one collectibles. Hot Toys obsession with the same few characters & rehashing bores me. If HT ever make Lando & C-3PO I'll get them, then I'm done. If Asmus keep going there are at least 15 more characters I'd buy

Agreed, I am getting bored with Hot Toys...the Asmus LOTR line is now my main collection focus too, it's not just the constant re-hashes, Hot Toys are just getting too expensive for me - especially when you are looking at ?250+ now for just a basic figure with a extra few hands as accessories!

:exactly: I don't understand it either!

I haven’t picked up Galadriel yet because I’m waiting for the cloak and crown addition.....

Who am I kidding I’m going to get her either way but I’d just really prefer her cloak and crown look from the films - more elf queeny to me

Just for fun, if Asmus stated they were only making 5 more characters. Who would you choose?
1. Bilbo Fellowship
2. Gollum
3. Sauron
4. Wormtongue
5. Denathor or Lutrz (I can't decide)

Just for fun, if Asmus stated they were only making 5 more characters. Who would you choose?

1. Gollum (with a second Smeagol head)
2. Lurtz (with a second head to make another Uruk Hai)
3. Wormtongue
4. Bilbo (with second "My Precious" head)
5. Treebeard

Very tough. If it was just 5 more and never another then I’d have to say-

1. Lurtz with sword, shield, bow and arrow and Aragorn’s elvish knife- blood stained
2. FOTR Birthday Bilbo with a Barrel
3. Prologue High Elven Swordsman
4. Super miserable looking Denethor, Black coat with grey fur trims- Exclusive throne accessory
5.Crown Series Aragon and Brego at the Black Gate to go out on a high.

But, oh boy are there a whole lot more

Very tough. If it was just 5 more and never another then I’d have to say-

1. Lurtz with sword, shield, bow and arrow and Aragorn’s elvish knife- blood stained
2. FOTR Birthday Bilbo with a Barrel
3. Prologue High Elven Swordsman
4. Super miserable looking Denethor, Black coat with grey fur trims- Exclusive throne accessory
5.Crown Series Aragon and Brego at the Black Gate to go out on a high.

But, oh boy are there a whole lot more

Excellent list!

1 Eowyn 2.0
2 Lurtz
3 Uruk Hai Scout
4 Uruk Hai armor
5 Too hard to pick Berserker Uruk Hai, Mordor Orc or Halidir

If we are allow to make any crazy choice I would put Sauron in there.

1. Isildur (love his sword before Narsil)
2. Throne Thranduil (with deluxe Throne Asmsus!)
3. Lurtz (with removable arm and bloodied alternate head)
4. Prologue Elven Warrior (with bow, sword, spear and shield) OR Rivendell Knight works too
5. Helms Deep Haldir (Asmus exclusive with Galadhrim banner)

Back