Question about DETOLF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmagrino

Freakzoid
Reaction score
My Detolf is assembled and on a leveled wooden floor, however whenever i open the door or touch the case it shakes very badly .. almost appears as if the figure are going to fall down. Anyone have this same issue ? or do i have to adjust something.

Thank you in advanced :wink1:

The inner frame is shaking. It happens with every Detolf cabinet. I recall reading here on the board not to long ago about putting sliced aquarium tubing on the edges of the shelves to stop the rattling. No clue who it was.

Have you taken the legs off? Without legs is the detolf stable.
You can also make the nail on the top looser.

I just open them carefully- I apply a little pulling pressure at first just to open the door from the magnet, then once that part is done, I open like normally, just taking some care, and I don't have problems with shaking. It's a case of getting what you pay for really - if you want something that's going to be stable when you open it you'll have to pay quite a bit more to find that. But honestly with just these tips I have no problems at all, it should work for anyone. It's like learning how to handle Hot Toys - if you handle them like a regular action figure they'll break - extra care is needed.

Cheers,
Ken

Back