1/3 Statue Display

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GaryPool

Super Freak
Reaction score
I've been trying to look for display options for my 1/3 JND Studios statues. I currently have a Detolf with the bottom shelf removed to fit Wonder Woman on that (the weight of these pieces definitely will not allow me to place a second on a higher glass shelf, as much as I'd love that and it would solve my issue completely, Arthur Fleck alone is around 14kg).

I've got a temporary bookshelf that Arthur is at the bottom of, but the depth is quite shallow and he's sticking out of it, so this is not ideal. Ikea have also stopped making the black Detolfs, and for the time being getting another one of those and putting Arthur Fleck at the bottom and allowing me space for more Hot Toys would be great. However I do have two more JND coming in so I'd love to have them displayed in the same casing vertically. Ideally I'd display them side by side but I don't have the living arrangements for that.

I'd need a length of around 70cm to fit them in with a depth of about 35cm. The Detolf would be ideal for this if the shelves could carry larger weights. So I'd need a display shelf but I can't for the life of me find anything that would have the height of one space or depth that also can have a glass door placed over it.

Anyone got any suggestions or tips for what they're using?

I'm getting a combination of Moducase Max140 and Max 140 Plus to display some 1/6 figures/vehicles and my larger scale statues.

All the JND statues I'm getting (WW84, Catwoman, Harley) are around 26 inches in height - the Max 140 only leaves 3.5 inches clearance so I may end up placing them in the Max140 Plus to let the statue breathe a little more.

• Max140: (L55.1” D27.6″ H29.5″)
  • Max140 Plus: (L55.1” D27.6″ H32.6″)

This is my first batch of moducases so curious/excited how these will look in person - won't be receiving them for another couple months. Price and the long turn-around times are the major negatives but i wanted a case with good/even lighting, expandabillity and a uniform/elegant look.

I used the Ikea Pax with sliding doors and custom cut acrylic panels. There's a few threads on mods and ideas for Pax displays. Fits pretty much any statue.

Back