Quentin Tarantino's 'Django Unchained'

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't recall it being used excessively, and I was thinking about that in the theater. If it was used much more than that, it all felt natural and necessary. I think people just like to *****.

:lol thats my point though, it blends right in with the rest of the movie. The time, the setting, the language, they are one. It isn't all that annoying, except it seems, to the people like Katt Williams who didn't actually see the movie. I found if anything, it de-sensitized the word. It's like when you see a movie monster fully lit and it isn't scary anymore.

Booyakasha. That's an annoying word.

Because it's kind of annoying. Over use of any one word is annoying.

People aren't talking about the use of the word because it's annoying. They are complaining because they are overly "sensitive" and want to pretend like slavery never happened, or at least show that the slaves were called Mr. or Sir, versus n igger back then.

Additionally, I honestly did not feel like it was overused. As I said earlier, it felt natural to the dialogue. Just my opinion.

And what Lar and Deckard said.

People aren't talking about the use of the word because it's annoying. They are complaining because they are overly "sensitive" and want to pretend like slavery never happened, or at least show that the slaves were called Mr. or Sir, versus n igger back then.

Additionally, I honestly did not feel like it was overused. As I said earlier, it felt natural to the dialogue. Just my opinion.

And what Lar and Deckard said.

I found it annoying. That, and the dodgy middle part were the only problems I had with the movie. That's it. Everything else is just wonderful.

Oscar nominations for,

Best Picture
Supporting Actor - Christoph Waltz
Cinematography
Sound Editing
Original Screenplay

I don't know. As much of a fan of Sergio Leone as Tarantino is supposed to be, I didn't see the cinematography as anything special.

really enjoyed this, easily a 7/10. the only thing that erked me was the over use of blood spray, and at the end when he shot Candyman sista, she shot straight back instead of going the way the bullet would've carrier her. that looked really bad imo.

really enjoyed this, easily a 7/10. the only thing that erked me was the over use of blood spray, and at the end when he shot Candyman sista, she shot straight back instead of going the way the bullet would've carrier her. that looked really bad imo.

That was deliberate. Her zany death was pure intentional comedy, and based on the audience reaction when I saw it, it worked.

That was deliberate. Her zany death was pure intentional comedy, and based on the audience reaction when I saw it, it worked.

oh well, maybe in the theater it worked, i watched it at home with my boy and we both went WTF.....so yeah i guess it maybe did work....:clap:clap

The word wasn't overused AT ALL.

sAXIZ.gif

It was. Don't worry.

Actually, it wasn't so much overused, as used too much in certain scenes. They needed to spread it up. I'd even say the same thing with ****. Spread your *****ks the **** out.

Nope, it wasn't overused at all. Didn't even come close. They could've thrown in another dozen N words and it would have been acceptable.

I don't know. As much of a fan of Sergio Leone as Tarantino is supposed to be, I didn't see the cinematography as anything special.

Go back an watch it again. Don't tell me you fall into the group that think snap zooms how hard can it be?! There are some great shots and visual storytelling in django

Like I said, It was just over used in sentences. They said it over and over and over. It wasn't needed. You don't have to agree. It's just one out of two flaws I had with the film. One out of two.

Movie is still great.

Back