Statue Queen Studios: The Dark Knight - Ledger Joker 1:4 (2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Regardless of which one you like, it's a great time to be a Ledger Joker fan for sure. We got ones at multiple scales, multiple price points, rooted hair, sculpted hair, plastic, silicone, polytstone, etc. Anything and everything for an individual collector's taste, space and budget. We'll more than likely have another option from HT soon as well.

Regardless of which one you like, it's a great time to be a Ledger Joker fan for sure. We got ones at multiple scales, multiple price points, rooted hair, sculpted hair, plastic, silicone, polytstone, etc. Anything and everything for an individual collector's taste, space and budget. We'll more than likely have another option from HT soon as well.
Agreed. I've waited years for this sort of quality. It's great to see.

What I would really like though is to see Queen do Bane, rather than 15 versions of Joker lol.

I could get down with a TDKR Bane piece; I've always thought Hardy's Bane is the most visually interesting villain in the trilogy next to Joker obviously. Though I rewatched the film recently, and it was much worse than I remembered it being.

Two-face in general needs more love, not just from TDK. But having a display of Batman, Joker, and Two-face would be pretty awesome.

I could get down with a TDKR Bane piece; I've always thought Hardy's Bane is the most visually interesting villain in the trilogy next to Joker obviously. Though I rewatched the film recently, and it was much worse than I remembered it being.

Two-face in general needs more love, not just from TDK. But having a display of Batman, Joker, and Two-face would be pretty awesome.
I really hope it's not worse than I remember lol I've not seen it for years and didn't really rate it, it seems like a nice ending to the trilogy but defo not my fave
I don't either, haven't for years, but I'm kinda tempted by this lol.
Rooted version?

Rooted version?
Yup, but I've since had a change of heart and won't be getting it, Lol. I think I just got overly excited at the pics, but I can't bring myself to get a 1/6 figure again. Once you've gone to 1/3 statues, 1/6 just seems underwhelming and lacks that museum presence.

Besides, between the 1/3 Queen, 1/3 JND and 1/4 Queen, I feel like I have enough Ledger Joker already lol. Would rather something else.

I think TDKR is very underrated. For some reason it gets a lot of hate, but I really enjoyed it and I've seen it several times. Yeah it's got it's flaws, but lots of movies do. Still very entertaining. Bane is a cool villain, and I'd love a statue of him.

I don't think it has that much hate, just the smallest crowd making the biggest noise.

IMDB:
TDKR 8.4
Begins 8.3
The Batman (2022) 8.4

Yup, but I've since had a change of heart and won't be getting it, Lol. I think I just got overly excited at the pics, but I can't bring myself to get a 1/6 figure again. Once you've gone to 1/3 statues, 1/6 just seems underwhelming and lacks that museum presence.

Besides, between the 1/3 Queen, 1/3 JND and 1/4 Queen, I feel like I have enough Ledger Joker already lol. Would rather something else.

I think TDKR is very underrated. For some reason it gets a lot of hate, but I really enjoyed it and I've seen it several times. Yeah it's got it's flaws, but lots of movies do. Still very entertaining. Bane is a cool villain, and I'd love a statue of him.
You've already got 3 fantastic statues so fair play on drawing the line lol

1/6 can look great for example in lit up detolfs but they don't have the presence of larger pieces which is why I'm giving them a wide berth too

Also I would rate begins way higher than dkr but that's just my opinion:D

You've already got 3 fantastic statues so fair play on drawing the line lol

1/6 can look great for example in lit up detolfs but they don't have the presence of larger pieces which is why I'm giving them a wide berth too

Also I would rate begins way higher than dkr but that's just my opinion:D
Thanks man, and agree with you. Plus there is still the 1/2 Queen Studios Ledger to come, so that might be an option too lol, especially if they go silicone skin with glass eyes.

I actually agree, I think Begins is the better film, mainly because there is more Batman in it lol, but I love the entire trilogy.

Dyih3FT.jpg

Might hunt down some 1/4 cash to replicate what the 1/6 InArt versions is doing with its base. Not so much that it's screen accurate, it's just that the 1/4 base is a bit bland as is.

Where abouts? SpecFic is the only place I know on the States side.. and it's waitlist
I don't know where it's available but if you reach out to Todd, you might get lucky.

Dyih3FT.jpg

Might hunt down some 1/4 cash to replicate what the 1/6 InArt versions is doing with its base. Not so much that it's screen accurate, it's just that the 1/4 base is a bit bland as is.
That's not a bad idea, especially for those displaying with the card, as it can represent 3 different aspects of the character. The base isn't particularly specific to the grenade scene anyway

Back