Statue Queen Studios: The Dark Knight - Ledger Joker 1:4 (2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish this was 1/3 too since it’s such an iconic scene for him. Now they’ll make a 1/3 purple suit with a different pose. Hoping for a promo pic style pose. Can’t wait for this. Scored the Artist edition. Bring it!

I wish this was 1/3 too since it’s such an iconic scene for him. Now they’ll make a 1/3 purple suit with a different pose. Hoping for a promo pic style pose. Can’t wait for this. Scored the Artist edition. Bring it!
Have they confirmed different pose?

I know we're getting Ledger overload but a 1/3 would sell

Honestly don't see them doing another 1/3. Their next Ledger Statue will be 1/2. They will then have a Ledger statue in every scale lol.

I'd actually like to see a bank robber statue from them. Hasn't been done before, would be cool.

I’d love a 1/2. Retire my P1 version. Not sure I’d throw down money for a Bank Robber or the Cop uniform. But would be nice to see.

It's quite liberating haha

Viper did a samurai?

It is isn't it haha.

Yeah, well in the process of, it's been delayed a very long time - he was just coming off the cusp of doing the Jaxon x Viper 1/4 Joker head then it was announced, and he got other jobs like the Queen Studios and Mishi Custom Joker's also, so I guess that took a back burner. Should be out in a month or two now.

View attachment 566957
Needless to say, what a great time if you're a fan of TDK and Ledger's Joker.

Bang on the money, we're arguing over which one is the best, and to be honest that's sort of what these forums are also for, when in reality we're all winners. Definitely the best time to be getting Joker figures.

The hair looks fantastic! I think they did a better job than JND with the rooted hair. I'd say JND wins with the "miniature person" aspect, with the silicone skin, and the weathering and tailoring. But I feel the likeness to Heath is better with the Queen Studios piece. And I like this pose more.

The hair looks fantastic! I think they did a better job than JND with the rooted hair. I'd say JND wins with the "miniature person" aspect, with the silicone skin, and the weathering and tailoring. But I feel the likeness to Heath is better with the Queen Studios piece. And I like this pose more.
Agree with this, even though I own the JND piece. I think if this was 1:3 It would be the definitive Ledger Joker statue for me. Still, they did a fantastic job for the scale.

Your link is broken.
Screenshot_20220316-195006.png

You guys seen the full reveal for the 1/6 figure from Queen Studios? That has to be the best Ledger likeness I've seen in any scale. Incredible stuff. Might have to get it, even though I don't collect 1/6 anymore.

Yeah, that comparison is brutal, but its about the worst picture of the 1/6th there is.

That said -- the quarter scale is absolutely incredible. Dead on likeness, especially in that picture.

Yeah, that comparison is brutal, but its about the worst picture of the 1/6th there is.

That said -- the quarter scale is absolutely incredible. Dead on likeness, especially in that picture.
Agree, the 1/4 is sick, although that pic is of the prototype. I'm still happy with the production piece though. Queen just gets better and better with this character. Wish they would revisit 1/3 now with Viper in charge. At this rate, I'm going to end up with a Heath Ledger Joker shrine lol.

I just tried to choose a picture that was the closest comparison in pose.

Agree, the 1/4 is sick, although that pic is of the prototype. I'm still happy with the production piece though. Queen just gets better and better with this character. Wish they would revisit 1/3 now with Viper in charge. At this rate, I'm going to end up with a Heath Ledger Joker shrine lol.
Those pictures are comparing prototype to prototype.

Back