Statue Queen Studios: The Dark Knight - Ledger Joker 1:4 (2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With a piece like this, once it's gone it's gone. There is always the chance of cancellations though

Am keeping a close eye on the stock of the sculpted in the hopes we get pics soon, I don't think I can pre order without seeing how the paint turns out
How are you keeping an eye on the stock? Just if it's sold or not or is there a place saying how many are left?

I couldn't wait any longer and bought this one! Fingers crossed for final pics soon but I'm committed now lol

Congrats. I'm looking forward to in hand production pics of this piece. I almost considered ordering one as it's definitely the best headsculpt I've seen in 1/4 or any scale for that matter, but it just doesn't fit with my collection at all as I got rid of everything DC and DC movie, so it would be kind of pointless to just have this mismatched with everything.

Congrats. I'm looking forward to in hand production pics of this piece. I almost considered ordering one as it's definitely the best headsculpt I've seen in 1/4 or any scale for that matter, but it just doesn't fit with my collection at all as I got rid of everything DC and DC movie, so it would be kind of pointless to just have this mismatched with everything.
Thanks, yeah the only movie pieces I currently have are Marvel at the mo but I have a lot of comic DC pieces, I had to made an exception for this one lol

That's great generalszabo! Now let's just hope this piece turns out awesome and isn't a massive turd.
That's always the hope haha

I got FOMO, it's the right scale and I really want a Ledger, the others didn't fully tick the right boxes and the price was right lol

It is absolutely impossible for this to be a 'turd'. The underlying sculpt is so good even if the paint is bad it can be repainted. If the sculpt is wrong that is unsalvageable

I just want this to release right away! Would be nice to have it in hand by the summer, as a reward for an intense school year.

I just want this to release right away! Would be nice to have it in hand by the summer, as a reward for an intense school year.
The artist's edition will start shipping soon, I'm sure the sculpted version will be in hand sometime this summer. Is all sold out on specfiction now so glad I scored mine when I did

The artist's edition will start shipping soon, I'm sure the sculpted version will be in hand sometime this summer. Is all sold out on specfiction now so glad I scored mine when I did
Oh you're right! I'm also glad I put an order in when I did.

Either people are canceling their artist edition orders or Specfiction allocated additional statues because myself, my brother and a buddy of mine got a notification that the artist edition was available for preorder. I passed since I'm good with the JND Joker but my brother and buddy ordered it. It doesn't look to be available anymore but got me thinking why it was available again and how many were available.
Screenshot_20220213-143117_Gmail.jpg

Last edited:
Either people are canceling their artist edition orders or Specfiction allocated additional statues because myself, my brother and a buddy of mine got a notification that the artist edition was available for preorder. I passed since I'm good with the JND Joker but my brother and buddy ordered it. It doesn'took to be available anymore but got me thinking why it was available again and how many were available.
View attachment 562352
Interesting, for all we know only one person cancelled though

Looking at the pics again I actually prefer the sculpted version, much cheaper and I don't think the paint will be any better on the artists

I ordered the sculpted version a while back because I'd prefer that version in this scale. This one will be replacing my Hot Toys 1/4 scale Heath Ledger Joker. I also agree that the paint app will be if not better than at least on the same level as the artist edition.

I ordered the sculpted version a while back because I'd prefer that version in this scale. This one will be replacing my Hot Toys 1/4 scale Heath Ledger Joker. I also agree that the paint app will be if not better than at least on the same level as the artist edition.
It probably won't be a better paint job as those who got the more expensive one will be very mad if that's the case. But I am secretly hoping haha

Back