Statue Queen Studios: The Dark Knight - Ledger Joker 1:4 (2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BSC should do more videos with that guy that appears on queen's social media, and get down to the real questions the fans want addressing. For the price there shouldn't be that much drop in quality

Well they said sometime in 2022 they looking at the 1/4 bale Batman to pair with this joker, which I do hope they since I’m on the market for a bale Batman

I have a feeling I'm going to miss out on this one, there's only 7 left on specfic and pics of the sculpted seem a long way off

I’m sure once photos appear many cancellations happen. Not only with this but many other statues as well. Just got an email regarding 1/3 rooted hair QS joker from specs. Kinda surprise it came so late but someone got lucky off on that one.

My only complain it´s that the coat it´s a little short...

qweqweewqweqewqewq.png
54191dde8c0d0e98655d3ad3ad765fd2.jpg

Anybody seen any more photos of this one kicking around? I guess I just assumed the last ones released meant they were getting close to the end of production.

Anybody seen any more photos of this one kicking around? I guess I just assumed the last ones released meant they were getting close to the end of production.
They're done, or at least the artists editions are, but will only ship out after Chinese New year. We should have in hand pics in the next month or so I reckon

I was just looking at this on Queen Studios website again, was it ever actually advertised that the artists edition was professionally painted too? This is all it says for each version:

REGULAR EDITION​

• Material: Polystone and Fabric clothing
  • Features: Switchout hand with miniature poker cards
  • Edition Size: 2,800

ARTIST EDITION​

• Material: Sheep Wool Rooted Hair, Polystone and Fabric Clothing
  • Features: Switchout hand with miniature poker cards
  • Edition Size: 300

I always doubted it would be painted by him but people insisted that was the case. You're paying so much more for rooted hair, plus the headsculpt possibly being painted by a member of Viper's team

I mean it comes with a metal plaque that says artist edition. I don’t see why it wouldn’t be painted by Viper. 300 is a lot but not impossible considering the heavy price difference. I don’t see $400 difference just for rooted hair.

Can someone tell me if Queen sets any stock aside for sale upon release? Or is it once pre-orders sell out, there's no chance of getting it?

Can someone tell me if Queen sets any stock aside for sale upon release? Or is it once pre-orders sell out, there's no chance of getting it?
With a piece like this, once it's gone it's gone. There is always the chance of cancellations though

Am keeping a close eye on the stock of the sculpted in the hopes we get pics soon, I don't think I can pre order without seeing how the paint turns out

With a piece like this, once it's gone it's gone. There is always the chance of cancellations though

Am keeping a close eye on the stock of the sculpted in the hopes we get pics soon, I don't think I can pre order without seeing how the paint turns out
QS paint has always been great. I’d buy before possibility it sells out. Pretty cheap compared to newer 1/4 prices.

QS paint has always been great. I’d buy before possibility it sells out. Pretty cheap compared to newer 1/4 prices.
Definitely cheaper than I thought it would be, am just thinking about those first pics of the artists edition, would prefer to see in hand first

I just caved and put in an order for this via Spec Fiction. Had to pay in full up front, but I had a discount code to save $15 USD to that helps soften the blow.

Figured I would be devastated if this turns out incredible, but I missed it because I waffled for far too long. I don't have much experience with Queen, but looking through their recent releases they have a really great track record. Of course I had placed a preorder for the P1 piece and ended up cancelling (losing a decent sized deposit), and swore I would stop preordering things. But this one is just going to be harder to track down after it releases I think.

Not to mention it is literally less than half the price for me than the P1. In Canadian dollars I was going to be spending close to $2k on the P1, and this is costing me $800.

I just caved and put in an order for this via Spec Fiction. Had to pay in full up front, but I had a discount code to save $15 USD to that helps soften the blow.

Figured I would be devastated if this turns out incredible, but I missed it because I waffled for far too long. I don't have much experience with Queen, but looking through their recent releases they have a really great track record. Of course I had placed a preorder for the P1 piece and ended up cancelling (losing a decent sized deposit), and swore I would stop preordering things. But this one is just going to be harder to track down after it releases I think.

Not to mention it is literally less than half the price for me than the P1. In Canadian dollars I was going to be spending close to $2k on the P1, and this is costing me $800.
I might have to follow suit soon lol

Back