Statue Queen Studios: The Dark Knight - Ledger Joker 1:4 (2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol! You mind posting a pic of that bad boy, Garypool? It's been a while since I've seen a pic of it in the Hot Toys thread. Since the sculpt was rooted and painted by Viper, it's relevant to this thread😉.

Last edited:
Any news when either version is getting shipped out ? I’ve paid him off around Christmas 2021, but there doesn’t seem a definite date when this statue gets shipped out

Any news when either version is getting shipped out ? I’ve paid him off around Christmas 2021, but there doesn’t seem a definite date when this statue gets shipped out
Any time now for the artist's edition as Chinese New year is over I believe

Edit: There's a couple more of the sculpted available at specfic now

Last edited:
I asked specfiction a few weeks ago and they said possibly July, so it might be true
Yikes july time, it’s longer than I thought. But they better get this one right in having us wait for so long. Hopefully not long after they give us the bale Batman 1/4 scale to go up for pre order, to pair up with this guy, since I’ve put my eggs into this basket of completing the companion pair of the bale and ledger Batman and joker 1/4 scale, for my dark knight trilogy collection

I asked specfiction a few weeks ago and they said possibly July, so it might be true

CyvjYpB.gif

:oops:

Yikes july time, it’s longer than I thought. But they better get this one right in having us wait for so long. Hopefully not long after they give us the bale Batman 1/4 scale to go up for pre order, to pair up with this guy, since I’ve put my eggs into this basket of completing the companion pair of the bale and ledger Batman and joker 1/4 scale, for my dark knight trilogy collection
I asked them that question recently and they said they had no plans for a 1/4 Bale Batman at this time, which I thought was strange.

Back