Statue Queen Studios: The Dark Knight - Ledger Joker 1:4 (2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If their Phoenix has anything to say it will be the best Ledger Joker statue. Happy I skipped JND to put money towards the 1/2. Still getting this one though and P1.
Their 1/2 Phoenix looks tremendous if they can nail it. Did you order it?

I hope they do the 1/2 in classic look at not some Nurse Joker or something.

Their 1/2 Phoenix looks tremendous if they can nail it. Did you order it?

I hope they do the 1/2 in classic look at not some Nurse Joker or something.
Skipping Phoenix as I have the P1 version and checks the boxes for me. Iconic pose and cheaper than 1/2 and QS 1/3. But their 1/2 is best Phoenix I’ve seen. I expect their Ledger 1/2 will be epic. I’d rather put $3200 towards 1/2 versus $2400 for JND 1/3.

Skipping Phoenix as I have the P1 version and checks the boxes for me. Iconic pose and cheaper than 1/2 and QS 1/3. But their 1/2 is best Phoenix I’ve seen. I expect their Ledger 1/2 will be epic. I’d rather put $3200 towards 1/2 versus $2400 for JND 1/3.
Bro, all you do is talk about JND this JND that. Someone jealous? We get it, you're not a fan, move on. I be buying this and the 1/2. Your just all over the place with JND this JND that. Okay we get it already! Just move on... Because when someone talks about a statue this much, its like, you want people to join you with the JND train. Talk about the statue at hand here.

Lol. I’m passionate as you are. But I won’t be throwing money all Ledger Jokers like some do. I collect more lines and need to picky and JND ain’t perfect lol. Some say it’s near perfect but not for that price. Why can a 1/4 beat out a 1/3 and half the price too?

Stxrijs.jpg

0RxcsEm.jpg

The only complaint I might have with the production is the eyes look a tad bit off compared to the proto, but again, that’s kind of a nitpick. It’s really by far the best 1/4 Ledger ever made.

The only complaint I might have with the production is the eyes look a tad bit off compared to the proto, but again, that’s kind of a nitpick. It’s really by far the best 1/4 Ledger ever made.
I think it’s the hair. Looks little flat compared to the proto. Hope that’s it since hair can be easily fussed.

Best joker bar none IMO

Silicone and accessories mean nothing if the likeness and paint aren't spot on
Agreed! Despite how anyone may prefer a different scene or look for their personal preference to represent TDK Joker, I'm not sure many can deny that QS pretty much perfectly captured the mob scene look here.

Lol. I’m passionate as you are. But I won’t be throwing money all Ledger Jokers like some do. I collect more lines and need to picky and JND ain’t perfect lol. Some say it’s near perfect but not for that price. Why can a 1/4 beat out a 1/3 and half the price too?
First, do not take anything I said personal. But you went from Prime one and now Queen studios posts talking about JND. I can't with you anymore. I truly think you secretly love it. Because pple that don't own something that they wish they did put it down. Answer me this, have you seen this in person? I doubt you have. Its absolutely different in person. But why even try with you. You keep saying the same thing as a broken record. But throwing their money away, I guarantee you this statue will double in price, couple people already asked me to sell it. Prime one you will be lucky to get your money back. Also, then go on JND and talk your crap?!! Not here. This is a QS statue post. But like I said, I already know three people who have asked me to sell it to them. So, enough. We get it, you're still talking about it. MOVE ON.... I will move on about this crappy P1 piece. Because no one is asking me to buy the statue. I have two great statues JND and then QS artist edition. GO watch some football or something. So, we can get a day off of how you dislike the JND statue. Which are miles better than P1. Now I have the P1 bust on order. Hopefully they don't screw that one up too.

Last edited:
Agreed! Despite how anyone may prefer a different scene or look for their personal preference to represent TDK Joker, I'm not sure many can deny that QS pretty much perfectly captured the mob scene look here.
Cuz thats what QS does, they kill their statues. I for one cannot wait to pair this with my JND one.

Someone on IG asked them for production pics of the sculpted hair version, and they replied they will keep updating. So who knows when that will be shown.

To be fair, the 1/4 QS beats ANY Ledger sculpt in any scale for likeness, including the lifesize Infinity bust. Scale means nothing IMO.
funnily enough it also beats their own life size version

image_2_960x.jpg

Agreed. If the sculpted hair version has paint like this, I'll order it.
Isn't the whole point in the AP that it gets painted by the artist? The sculpted version is not going to have the paint quality that this one does and with a 1K cheaper price tag, nor should it.

First, do not take anything I said personal. But you went from Prime one and now Queen studios posts talking about JND. I can't with you anymore. I truly think you secretly love it. Because pple that don't own something that they wish they did put it down. Answer me this, have you seen this in person? I doubt you have. Its absolutely different in person. But why even try with you. You keep saying the same thing as a broken record. But throwing their money away, I guarantee you this statue will double in price, couple people already asked me to sell it. Prime one you will be lucky to get your money back. Also, then go on JND and talk your crap?!! Not here. This is a QS statue post. But like I said, I already know three people who have asked me to sell it to them. So, enough. We get it, you're still talking about it. MOVE ON.... I will move on about this crappy P1 piece. Because no one is asking me to buy the statue. I have two great statues JND and then QS artist edition. GO watch some football or something. So, we can get a day off of how you dislike the JND statue. Which are miles better than P1. Now I have the P1 bust on order. Hopefully they don't screw that one up too.
I’ll be getting P1 and while JND overall is better as it should for the money, P1 has a better sculpt overall lol. On topic, QS just showed they can bring a better sculpt and accuracy for half the price of JND and a smaller scale. Wait for their inevitable 1/3 purple suit and 1/2. QS>JND. Easy.

Isn't the whole point in the AP that it gets painted by the artist? The sculpted version is not going to have the paint quality that this one does and with a 1K cheaper price tag, nor should it.
Sorry to be a cynic but to we really think the artist is painting all of the rooted sculpts?

I fully expect the paint to be great and comparable to the proto pics for the sculpted

It's 1k more due to the hair IMO

Even though it's not painted by the artist, the sculpted version better have the similar paint quality that we see in the prototype, or at least as close as possible to that.. otherwise it's going to be Prime 1 Blitzway joker all over again.

The main goal of a prototype is, to sell a product: it's going to look like the prototype, or very close to it. We all know the mass production piece will have less quality than the prototype (but in some case like HT, they can make the actual product even better than the proto for some characters like Gamora, for example) but if the actual product is very far/not even close to the prototype, then it's false advertising.

Sorry to be a cynic but to we really think the artist is painting all of the rooted sculpts?

I fully expect the paint to be great and comparable to the proto pics for the sculpted

It's 1k more due to the hair IMO
I read that Viper would be the paint artist for the 300 Artist edition pieces and that is the reason for the cost difference. There isn't usually a 1K price difference between rooted and sculpted hair.

Back