Statue Queen Studios: The Dark Knight - Ledger Joker 1:4 (2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still surprised at that price, I'd definitely go for the sculpted hair over rooted

As someone who owns the original 1:3 rooted hair Joker from QS, there is no upkeep. Not sure what you would need to maintain. Once it's styled and in place, that's it. Spray a bit of hair spray on it to hold it in place if you want. The rooted hair adds a whole new level of realism to what is an amazing sculpt.

As for the price, it's been mentioned before, but these sculpts are being haired and painted by Viper, hence the massive price difference. You're basically getting a custom sculpt. If you were to order a sculpt off a well-known artist, you'd be paying a similar cost.

I believe QS did this as they struggled to get the factory to match the prototype job on their original 1:3. Just an assumption by me though.

That's fair enough, but as good as the sculpted looks, I'd rather save money and have that

Queen Studios 1/4 TDK Joker Artist version production piece photos

7J9YBtd.jpg

QpYaASF.jpg

ni05PFV.jpg

aHLIq28.jpg

Suddenly a lot more interested in this one after being screwed over on the Prime 1. That paint is looking pretty good.

Hope they show a production piece of the sculpted hair version, that's still available on SFC.

Just messing around a bit. I'm still adamant the JND has the highest quality/realism but the worst likeness to Ledger.

Attachments

• inCollage_20211218_100709880.jpg
    inCollage_20211218_100709880.jpg
    232.7 KB · Views: 72
  • inCollage_20211218_100910072.jpg
    inCollage_20211218_100910072.jpg
    250.7 KB · Views: 67
Impressive, especially for a 1/4 scale. The pics are a little dark but if the rooted hair looks like what it is in these pics, is almost perfect and easily the best hair out of the bunch.

In that quad comparison pic, QS 1/4 just lacks in the eyes compared to the others. It's missing a little energy/intensity, menacing vibe portrayed in that specific scene. Everything else appears to be excellent from those pics. If prime 1 bust had the same hair as QS, it'd be the best out of the bunch (the prototype anyway, I doubt their production piece will look that good, guaranteed some form of drop). Can't wait to see a video of this little 1/4 scale gem.

Is it just me, or has the sculpt changed a little? Either way I'm still happy with it, but it looks different from the prototype.

Looking forward to receiving it though. Pretty happy with how this turned out, and they nailed the hair. Just need a 1/4 Batman to go with him.

What I will say is this has me interested in seeing what they do for their 1/2 scale Ledger.

What I will say is this has me interested in seeing what they do for their 1/2 scale Ledger.
If their Phoenix has anything to say it will be the best Ledger Joker statue. Happy I skipped JND to put money towards the 1/2. Still getting this one though and P1.

Back