Statue Queen Studios: The Dark Knight - Ledger Joker 1:4 (2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive ordered the regular version, since I collect 1/4 statues this was a dream statue, look forward to the bale Batman and maybe we see a bane 1:4 by QS

I'm hoping we get to see a full image of the card holding option soon, I'm surprised they didn't show it with the others rather than just a close up

If enough people contact QS with this same issue they'll change it. There is enough time for them to adjust the clothes I'd assume.

Thats what I love about JND and QS they take criticism well. However, the outfits on these I don't see really a big issue, I mean I look at a sculpt. I look at the color of the out fit and quality and I'm really not seeing anything that jumps out. I don't care if the outfit is a tenth centimeter to long or short. Or better stitching. You basically need a microscope for that, or have the statue in hand. I still think QS looks the best then JND. Now, Prime one I have no other comments about that. Or oxymoron will have another melt down about me. Like he did on the Prime one TDK topic. Anyways, all collectors will be happy as they all get what ever one they want. They have choices.

I'm hoping we get to see a full image of the card holding option soon, I'm surprised they didn't show it with the others rather than just a close up

I am actually a pit puzzled by the lack of pictures. When they announce a new product like that you should get every angle and close-up imaginable. I mean it literally takes just a couple more minutes to take those pics haha. Not to mention I think that hand holding the card is gonna be a popular display option (what happens to the string though?).

Thats what I love about JND and QS they take criticism well. However, the outfits on these I don't see really a big issue, I mean I look at a sculpt. I look at the color of the out fit and quality and I'm really not seeing anything that jumps out. I don't care if the outfit is a tenth centimeter to long or short. Or better stitching. You basically need a microscope for that, or have the statue in hand. I still think QS looks the best then JND. Now, Prime one I have no other comments about that. Or oxymoron will have another melt down about me. Like he did on the Prime one TDK topic. Anyways, all collectors will be happy as they all get what ever one they want. They have choices.

Yeah I haven't studied that costume nearly enough to complain about it. That portrait is absolutely mind-blowing, rooted hair is next level, and everything looks great so I'm good.

I am actually a pit puzzled by the lack of pictures. When they announce a new product like that you should get every angle and close-up imaginable. I mean it literally takes just a couple more minutes to take those pics haha. Not to mention I think that hand holding the card is gonna be a popular display option (what happens to the string though?).

Yeah I haven't studied that costume nearly enough to complain about it. That portrait is absolutely mind-blowing, rooted hair is next level, and everything looks great so I'm good.

That is why I love QS they really care about their customers. I already have two of their items. The Joker 1/3 rooted heath and joker heath bust. So, I know they will keep improving and getting better. This just looks amazing. I love statues with just a simple base too, I don't buy a statue for a base. I can't wait to get QS rooted and then JND. Prime one was such and easy pass compared to these two. I mean the face to me looks bad. The pose looks side showish. Then a huge base. Which means no display case. I do like some bases. However, I prefer a simple and then focus on the statue itself. Like QS and JND did. The same can not be said about P1. However, the p1 fans will always be loyal. I have the P1 half scale joker and had to repaint it. So, I don't trust them with joker. Now I have the pred on order so I hope that comes out great. See the p1 will never sell out either, I mean the joker. They don't make edition numbers, I don't get it. They used too. But I don't see this joker P1 selling out anytime soon.

That is why I love QS they really care about their customers. I already have two of their items. The Joker 1/3 rooted heath and joker heath bust. So, I know they will keep improving and getting better. This just looks amazing. I love statues with just a simple base too, I don't buy a statue for a base. I can't wait to get QS rooted and then JND. Prime one was such and easy pass compared to these two. I mean the face to me looks bad. The pose looks side showish. Then a huge base. Which means no display case. I do like some bases. However, I prefer a simple and then focus on the statue itself. Like QS and JND did. The same can not be said about P1. However, the p1 fans will always be loyal. I have the P1 half scale joker and had to repaint it. So, I don't trust them with joker. Now I have the pred on order so I hope that comes out great. See the p1 will never sell out either, I mean the joker. They don't make edition numbers, I don't get it. They used too. But I don't see this joker P1 selling out anytime soon.

I get you mate, my biggest concern with Prime 1 atm is there ES numbers are just too high, as most statues don't sell to their listed ES. It seems their current business model is to not announce an ES, wait as long as possible to test the demand for the product. Even worse, the ones that do get announced during pre order are not even accurate as I've seen them change the ES plenty of times during the pre order phase (which can last for 2-3 years). I know there are a lot of prime 1 fans out there and I am one too, as I spent big dollars on their 1/2 terminator but spin it how you like, they suck in receiving and taking onboard feedback compared to other companies.

I'm reluctant to buy from them in future until they:

1. Improve their approach with ES information and not bounce this figure around to suit their needs or withhold it for years and years, which seems to be a Prime 1 trend that has been increasing.
2. Take feedback seriously, not just some PR email response and then do nothing about it.
3. Slow down on the rate of statues released. Some look great like the Endo and Fugitive Pred. But others suck like the big game hunter. The huge number of new releases is obviously impacting on overall quality as their production pieces are getting pretty inconsistent. By slowing down the rate of new statues will also minimise preorders stretching out to 3 years + as they can focus and complete current projects.
4. The wait list and low stock is an absolute joke, I use to take this seriously, but man they got me before, but not anymore.

I love prime 1 and want to keep rooting for them, just like all the other great companies out there as well as new entrants like QS and JND. But I think my concerns are valid as they hurt the buyer in the end. If they continue to go down the greedy route I'll be avoiding their products just like sideshows.

Do QS often make an official video too like what JND do?
In the movie he swaps the string to his other hand when he's holding the card but that's not possible with this as his left hand's fingers are together so I assume the string might just sit in with the grenades possibly

I get you mate, my biggest concern with Prime 1 atm is there ES numbers are just too high, as most statues don't sell to their listed ES. It seems their current business model is to not announce an ES, wait as long as possible to test the demand for the product. Even worse, the ones that do get announced during pre order are not even accurate as I've seen them change the ES plenty of times during the pre order phase (which can last for 2-3 years). I know there are a lot of prime 1 fans out there and I am one too, as I spent big dollars on their 1/2 terminator but spin it how you like, they suck in receiving and taking onboard feedback compared to other companies.

I'm reluctant to buy from them in future until they:

1. Improve their approach with ES information and not bounce this figure around to suit their needs or withhold it for years and years, which seems to be a Prime 1 trend that has been increasing.
2. Take feedback seriously, not just some PR email response and then do nothing about it.
3. Slow down on the rate of statues released. Some look great like the Endo and Fugitive Pred. But others suck like the big game hunter. The huge number of new releases is obviously impacting on overall quality as their production pieces are getting pretty inconsistent. By slowing down the rate of new statues will also minimise preorders stretching out to 3 years + as they can focus and complete current projects.
4. The wait list and low stock is an absolute joke, I use to take this seriously, but man they got me before, but not anymore.

I love prime 1 and want to keep rooting for them, just like all the other great companies out there as well as new entrants like QS and JND. But I think my concerns are valid as they hurt the buyer in the end. If they continue to go down the greedy route I'll be avoiding their products just like sideshows.

Well said! I don't think Prime one are kings anymore. Some statues they have are amazing, however some are a let down. Like the half scale Michael Myer statue. I agree with you on the ES. Their should be a number right off the bat. Like, QS and JND did. That is what makes these go up in value. Im not saying I buy for investment purposes, however, it does help tremendously knowing that your product is very limited. Even though I would never sell these dk jokers. Anyways, I agree with what you say. Im just let down tremendously with this joker Prime one is putting out. I expected a lot more and I fell that is why I'm a bit bitter. Especially teaming up with blizway, Peace.

If enough people contact QS with this same issue they'll change it. There is enough time for them to adjust the clothes I'd assume.

so... I told a friend of mine to contact them since I don't use Facebook and he was told that they're going to make changes on the coat which is nice. kudos to QS

so... I told a friend of mine to contact them since I don't use Facebook and he was told that they're going to make changes on the coat which is nice. kudos to QS

These guys care about customer satisfaction which is good to see and other companies should take note. It would be a treat if these guys tackle predator, aliens and more terminator statues. Bring on some healthy competition to the market.

These guys care about customer satisfaction which is good to see and other companies should take note. It would be a treat if these guys tackle predator, aliens and more terminator statues. Bring on some healthy competition to the market.

I told that to the Oxy moron, but he didn't seem to get it. The great thing about QS and JND is that they take these opinions into consideration and make their statues better. Where as the same can not be said about Prime one.

I told that to the Oxy moron, but he didn't seem to get it. The great thing about QS and JND is that they take these opinions into consideration and make their statues better. Where as the same can not be said about Prime one.

LOL Oxy gets it, he just didn't want to admit your one of the first to figure it out.

Though to be fair though, QS and JND are still fairly new companies so its definitely good business practice and in their interest to be receptive to customer feedback. Prime 1 were better at receiving feedback in their early days, but when companies get too big, their egos can inflate.

Hopefully QS and JND can keep it up the good work. The bottom line is collectors will benefit from healthy competition.

hy2QQEn.png

rBwqCgB.png

tc9z7UR.png

IYS2egi.png

k3Y0GAM.png

They seem intent on not showing him holding the card, though.

I asked the other week if they'll be posting a wider photo of him holding the card and they said they will, now would have been the perfect time to show it

What?s the big deal in the card? It?s an optional display but why so eager to see it?

Except for the couple of recent cases where Asian companies haven't been allowed to show the Joker holding a gun, why would they NOT show a pic of the full figure with an optional display? It doesn't make any sense. It's not that big of a deal, but aren't you at least curious?

Except for the couple of recent cases where Asian companies haven't been allowed to show the Joker holding a gun, why would they NOT show a pic of the full figure with an optional display? It doesn't make any sense. It's not that big of a deal, but aren't you at least curious?

a931499489b4231027ad672658d6b0ea.gif

Absolutely. Why wouldn?t anyone interested in this piece not want to see it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think they need to fix what part of the jacket he is holding. The way he is holding the lapel looks off. Makes it stick out unnaturally. He should be holding the whole jacket not just the lapel. I know it?s nitpicking but I think it makes a different.
15aa605dbc7d35da2d2a09a8b40e7d07.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back