Queen Studios The Dark Knight: Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had read somewhere that QS has sold more rooted than those produced, is there a risk that these still in preorder never arrive?

I had read somewhere that QS has sold more rooted than those produced, is there a risk that these still in preorder never arrive?

I hope not. I can’t see why making 1000 of these when they have made other products and prototypes is so difficult? They need to stop making small batches of a few products and just complete the run and move to the next. If I can’t secure my order there’s no reason to keep Batman and the special stand too. It’s a package deal for me.

Got my final invoice today! Shipping is brutal though!

From where? This one playing just the tip.

I had one rooted already, I forgot I made another order for the rooted. Its now coming. Damn, I totally forgot about that. Now Ill have two rooted hair ones. I guess you can't go wrong lol! Shipping was crazy!!!

I wait for mine, but i think i cancel or sell my preorder. I've waited so long for this piece that I've lost interest :D

If anyone is interested I do have a rooted hair bn sealed for sale. Ill sell it at a fair price. The cheapest you will find it. Let me know if you are interested. DM me

SOLD!

1.6.jpg

He finally arrived! I'm blown away by the quality of Queen Studios. I can't wait to see their Superman and Batman pieces.

Attachments

• 1.5.jpg
    1.5.jpg
    791.2 KB · Views: 192
First, great statue. I prefer the rooted but this looks good too.

Well, my rooted joker, I had two. I just made a **** load selling that piece. I mean That guy didn't even say a word just here you go. Give it to me lol!! Good investment. I love this statue. I can not wait for the viper qs rooted 1/4, then JND. Im in on both and ordered two qs maybe make a little cash on that. But I wouldn't have minded even if it never sold. I would have kept two of this statue and the next one. That's how much faith I have in QS. Sculpted is cool too. But I always go for limited edition.

Ridiculous situation in Italy.
My seller changed the arrival date to end of 2021, as I had imagined QS has sold many more than 500 pieces and now they will probably have to do a restock.
I asked to cancel my order and I want back my deposit, it's really ridiculous thing.

Back