Queen Studios The Dark Knight: Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My little contribution. Love this guy. Cant wait to pair him with bat and eventually display them next to Joaquin diorama.

ozhneqX.jpg

AJaZSNR.jpg

3fDlopW.jpg

xgdxHX2.jpg

sIrSeLV.jpg

5VVU5KW.jpg

FJQKdtb.jpg

lJNpriv.jpg

0o3X7Nb.jpg

7zPKm0b.jpg

Outstanding photos Hemooo, the right hand with that blood on it is so freakin' real.Awesome addition to your already badass collection.

Absolutely amazing.

Excellent pics.

Beautiful pics Hemooo! :clap

Outstanding photos Hemooo, the right hand with that blood on it is so freakin' real.Awesome addition to your already badass collection.

Thanks a lot guys, appreciate the kind words [emoji16]

Just wondering you also got the invoice from specs? Havnt heard anything yet from them.

I got mine few weeks ago from Glorious Toys. I have another order from Specs for a friend and they told me it will start shipping this week!

Any of you still waiting for an invoice from Spec for the rooted hair ? Haven't received mine yet...

That's nothing, I paid in full a year ago smh

That’s brutal. Still no shipping notification yet. I’ll be honest their CS isn’t good at SF. Considering the higher price points and quality of collectibles I’d figure they’d be more responsive and friendlier.

That’s brutal. Still no shipping notification yet. I’ll be honest their CS isn’t good at SF. Considering the higher price points and quality of collectibles I’d figure they’d be more responsive and friendlier.

You still not get your Joker? I would have gone Primo Collectibles they are fast af. Or glorious toys, I never ordered anything from spec fiction, Just seems they take forever.

Back