Queen Studios The Dark Knight: Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, thanks for that Cap, really couldn't have figured out that tough solution on my own. That's some next level thinking right there.:lol
View attachment 498693

Stingray! :D How you doing ...you loser?! It's been awhile. U still burnt? HaHa :lol

Man, I go away for a bit and you show up. I actually missed you, no joke. Glad I could help you out, bro. It's mentally tough for you, I know. Just go with what you like ...that's key. :clap

I can?t believe anyone would question the likeness here. It?s spot on.

On the other hand, and I?m not saying it?s the case here, but people often nitpick solid releases when they can?t afford them.

It's all in the eye of the beholder. The mind will see what the mind will see. So not everyone is going to agree on the likeness.

The rooted hair is puffy...it sticks out and looks ridiculous from some angles. Be honest, who wants to brush their statues like dolls anyways?

Also, it looks like the sculpted version has a slightly different (and IMO better) face sculpt/paint application. No disrespect lol but you started this #teamsculpted

Quite the opposite. The rooted hair is so puffy...it sticks out and looks ridiculous. Who wants to brush their statues like dolls anyways? Also, it looks like the sculpted version has a slightly different (and better) face sculpt/paint application. No disrespect lol but you started this #teamsculpted

You can't be serious, This is a joke, right?
k87V7mm.jpg

Totally serious. I've seen how most look from the side. You are probably applying product and brushing down yours.

I would take this:

Sculpted.jpeg

over this:

Rooted 2.jpeg

Rooted 1.jpeg

every day and twice on Sunday. But that's just my opinion, and I'll respect yours. Just defending the sculpted version. Congrats to owners of both; I strongly believe these are the best Heath Ledger Joker collectibles to date.

Wait wait, you're doing the same.
You wrote: The rooted hair is so puffy...it sticks out and looks ridiculous.

Both versions are amazing, everyone chooses the one they prefer even based on the cost, but you can't give the rooted version and looks ridiculous, It's absolutely not true.

Only advantage the sculpted version has is less maintenance. They’re both great but the exclusivity and rarity of the rooted hair is what got me. Plus is the first mass produced rooted Joker version to date. But both are great just preference.

91853a066b37f7fd0605ac7179cc5a89.jpg

He?s here. I?ll have to inspect it but won?t be able to display him for a little while cause of remodeling work where he?s going.

I have the rooted hair coming too. Was gonna look at that one compared to this one and decide which one to keep.

I have a feeling I?ll be selling this one in favor of the rooted hair though.

Only made 600 of these. I got 209

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back