Queen Studios The Dark Knight: Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any of you still waiting for an invoice from Spec for the rooted hair ? Haven't received mine yet...

Ya some advice go Primo Collectibles or Glorious Toys. I received both rooted hair one from Primo like a year ago. The other got it a month ago from glorious. Spec isn't the way to go it sounds like. That's why I went Primo and Glorious toys for the next rooted joker.

Just shipped from SF. Should get it tomorrow. Super stoked. I didn?t know about the other AD except Primo until a few months ago. Will definitely make future orders from others.

f06aac60254f541e3f47ff01869ccd5a.jpg

I received mine and it?s great. For some reason I thought the head would be silicone like the T-800 but looks like it?s polyresin.

f06aac60254f541e3f47ff01869ccd5a.jpg

I received mine and it?s great. For some reason I thought the head would be silicone like the T-800 but looks like it?s polyresin.

Congrats. Only their full scale busts are silicone if I recall. All their statues are of smaller scales are poly. I should hope to have mine tomorrow since only a label was created.

Ya some advice go Primo Collectibles or Glorious Toys. I received both rooted hair one from Primo like a year ago. The other got it a month ago from glorious. Spec isn't the way to go it sounds like. That's why I went Primo and Glorious toys for the next rooted joker.

Finally received my invoice. To be honest, i've never had any issue with Todd from Specfiction, he is actually very responsive. Not really is fault, it's more QS fault's. But still good to know for the other stores, thks

I still don't have my Joker. Was suppose to ship late last year, then febuary and now we are in april still nothing.

i'm very disappointed with QS, before making other orders I will think very well about it.

The release date of my Joker has been moved to August 2021.
I think QS has sell in preorder more than 500 pieces and now will be doing a restock to fix that problem.

We’re just getting a stock here in the states of about 50 per SpecFiction. This was their first mass produced rooted piece except for Joker bust so I think it took them much longer than they thought. The aren’t making more than the 500 but they had small batches ship out at a time. They’ve completed the runs just taking a long to get from AD around the world.

They also have a huge backlog of orders so naturally their shipping times and estimated timeframes will get longer and longer. However their level of detail is insane and really amongst the best in the world for statues. Them and JND are too I’d say. Infinity Studios great for busts too.

I’ve got the tiniest overspray white spot in his nose. Looks like a zit. May try to thin it and paint over it. Kills me but can’t get a return of course lol.

Back