Queen Studios The Dark Knight: Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sucks when that happens. Hate to open up a piece only to find out its broken. Hope you get a replacement. Good luck!

Two shops near me suddenly have the rooted hair version in stock, and now i'm seriously contemplating getting this after seeing it with my own eyes. The downside is that it's 1600 euros... But it's so friggin' gorgeous.....

The hair is better on P1 IMO
Actually, I do agree but I fixed mine. I didn't want it slicked back. It wasn't like that in the movie. So I made it more like jnd. But I don't like plastic hair. I need to see it in person, before I make any opinion on that.

Whats wrong with the nose on prime 1? I don't think either are great representations of the actor/character. Primes is awkward and a let down from proto and queens is boring with bad hair and to skinny. Looking forward to Queens 1/4 offering.

Attachments

• 1642029266956.png
    1642029266956.png
    763.7 KB · Views: 23
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 15
I think once properly adjusted, no sculpted hair is comparable to rooted. Just my opinion though, I know some people prefer sculpted, but to me, as good as the P1 looks for sculpted, it still looks like plastic hair.

View attachment 555553

View attachment 555554

View attachment 555555
I agree, I love this statue. But no one's ever going to be happy with Heath joker. Someone will not like something on every Heath that comes out. I personally love this one. But I think the hair should have been messy. But Just a matter of opinion. Other than that it looks incredible.

Whats wrong with the nose on prime 1? I don't think either are great representations of the actor/character. Primes is awkward and a let down from proto and queens is boring with bad hair and to skinny. Looking forward to Queens 1/4 offering.
See this is the problem, no one's going to be happy with Heath joker. It's the most opinionated character in the hobby. At least that's what I think. I'll have all but Prime 1 joker and I think they all capture him differently. But that nose is huge, just an opinion. I do think QS will kill the 1/4th. The qs one third is highly sought after. I love it and bought two and made some good profit. Wasn't my intention as I bought for a friend but he didn't have the funds. So, I made 900 off it. Anyways, its subjective we all see things differently. It also doesn't help he passed on, so they couldn't scan his face. But it is what it is.

Yea its always been this way with ledger jokers “Adam’s is better”. At this price range it’s good to nit pick other wise we’d all be broke buying every release. As long as everyone is happy with the pieces they purchase it’s all that matters. I think they both look good and both have flaws but neither represent the character the way I see him so I’ll wait for the next.

I agree, I love this statue. But no one's ever going to be happy with Heath joker. Someone will not like something on every Heath that comes out. I personally love this one. But I think the hair should have been messy. But Just a matter of opinion. Other than that it looks incredible.
You're right. He's definitely the most criticized character and people will never universally agree on any Ledger statue. I do think the QS 1/3 is criminally underrated though, and I think that has a lot to do with people not spending the time to set him up properly or taking bad pics (it's a difficult statue to photograph correctly).

I had a friend visit recently and he saw mine for the first time. He had no interest in it previously. He ended up ordering one 2 days later, lol.

Nothing wrong with it IMO

I'm also waiting on queen but by the time we see finished pics of the sculpt hair I'm worried it'll be sold out lol

Im in the same boat. Being cautious cause I lost my NRD on Prime joker and don't wanna hand anymore money over for nothing but the Queens offer looks promising. Just purchased a Hot Toys 1/4 joker off another member thinking i may go custom head route and be done with it.

Back