Statue Queen Studios: The Dark Knight - Bale Batman 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All
Depends on what the big base comes with. I want the rooted hair version and large base to match the rooted hair joker I have coming

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Queen just confirmed the base is separate and will be an additional expense. Lamest marketing ploy but whatever. Will retailers carry this and how much will this cost with shipping too. Price of another statue lol.

From Facebook:-

The 1:3 Dark Knight Batman is expertly crafted out of polystone and comes with three unique head sculpts. A Cowl head sculpt, a head sculpt with Christian Bale's likeness with sculpted hair, and a Christian Bale head sculpt with artificial hair.

There will be two versions of the base:
The first base will come with the 1:3 Dark Knight Batman statue, and will allow the statue to be displayed alone.
The second base will give collectors the option to display the Dark Knight Batman with the Heath Ledger Joker.
Both statues have been designed as stand alone pieces, but you can also recreate the famous interrogation scene from the Dark Knight movie.

In order to offer more choice for collectors, there will be three versions of the statue.
1. Standard Edition: Batman Cowl head sculpt
2. Premium Edition: Batman Cowl head sculpt + Christian Bale likeness head sculpt with sculpted hair
3. Deluxe Edition: Head sculpt with the Cowl + Christian Bale likeness head sculpt with artificial hair

And the head sculpt in the final images is not the final version, we are still working on it to make it as best as we can.
The head sculpts shown in the official photos will not be the final version. As always, we will continue to improve the statue for the final production piece.
Also, will share more updates soon.
Finally, we?re proud to introduce the 1:3 Batman, and we'd love to hear your thoughts as always!
Thanks for your support and please keep safe

This is pretty informative, right here. Didn't even notice the difference between the Premium and Deluxe until I read this.

Premium for me. As good as the root en one looks, I?m not looking to give this any maintenance other than cleaning it once in awhile.

Also, it looks just as good (if not better, like the Joker one).

Lame that the connecting base is an additional purchase but what do you do?

I?m sure you can just put Batman behind Joker just fine W/O it.

I will be getting the deluxe to go with my rooted hair Joker but i am not buying the extra base. They want me to buy a deluxe and pay extra to get a base that hides half of the Batman statue? No thanks.

Anyone know the edition numbers for each one?

This would probably not scale well with the upcoming P1 1/3 Joker or any of the 1/3 P1 TDK line since this is smaller compared to those.

This would probably not scale well with the upcoming P1 1/3 Joker or any of the 1/3 P1 TDK line since this is smaller compared to those.

Unfortunately that’s probably the case as the Prime 1 pieces are a tad over scaled.

I only have Prime 1’s Selina Kyle, but I’ll probably nab QS’s Joker and Batman.

that stance on this piece just feels so powerful without over doing it. Like both this and the P1 are in standing posed but this one just commands more presence I think. And that Bale sculpts is soooo good!

Premium for me. Unlike Joker, I don't think this piece warrants rooted hair IMO. Short hairstyles like Bale's look best sculpted, and without seeing proper pics of the rooted hair sculpt, it's hard to imagine it being better than the sculpted one, which looks excellent. I'll be displaying with the cowl anyway.

Premium for me. Unlike Joker, I don't think this piece warrants rooted hair IMO. Short hairstyles like Bale's look best sculpted, and without seeing proper pics of the rooted hair sculpt, it's hard to imagine it being better than the sculpted one, which looks excellent. I'll be displaying with the cowl anyway.

This is why i wanted both unmasked heads in the deluxe. I have rooted hair Joker on order and i am not sure which one would look better. Might look funny having rooted hair joker with sculpted bale.

This is why i wanted both unmasked heads in the deluxe. I have rooted hair Joker on order and i am not sure which one would look better. Might look funny having rooted hair joker with sculpted bale.

I don't think it would look funny at all. People have been doing it for years with Hot Toys customs. Would be no different to displaying it next to any other statue with sculpted hair, unless you're planning to get that special base and display them both on it, but I personally won't be doing this as you won't see half of Batman, and the base is an extra cost that I cbf with.

I don't think it would look funny at all. People have been doing it for years with Hot Toys customs. Would be no different to displaying it next to any other statue with sculpted hair, unless you're planning to get that special base and display them both on it, but I personally won't be doing this as you won't see half of Batman, and the base is an extra cost that I cbf with.

Honestly I’ve hated the rooted Hot Toys figures, not that I don’t have any. But I’ll finally be receiving my very first Black Widow figure after so many years without one as the Endgame piece has sculpted hair.

Honestly I’ve hated the rooted Hot Toys figures, not that I don’t have any. But I’ll finally be receiving my very first Black Widow figure after so many years without one as the Endgame piece has sculpted hair.

I was referring to the custom heath ledger sculpts that people were putting on their hot toys figures to display with Batman. Agree with you, most of the mass produced ones by hot toys look bad, but I think this Joker sculpt from Queen Studios looks amazing with real hair and adds that extra layer of realism. The sculpted one also looks great though and I'd be happy with that as well.

If I had rooted joker I would still get sculpted batman, I just think it looks better for shorter hair

If I had rooted joker I would still get sculpted batman, I just think it looks better for shorter hair

From the pictures the short rooted hair hasn't wowed me like the rooter hair Joker did. So i still tossing up between deluxe and premium. If sculpted looks better i will get that.

Have no plans for the extra base the scene is a cool idea and all but i dont want halt my batman statue to not be seen. His suit looks so good and if he goes behind joker you will not see it.

Anyone know any trusted sellers in Asia that will stock this and ship to the UK/worldwide?

Back