Queen Studios: The Batman - Batman (Robert Pattinson) 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If there’s going to be a 1/4, it will be sideshow maquette.
im sure it will look decent but not the same league as queens/prime/JND.

Queen Studios Collectibles said:
THE BATMAN 1/3 SCALE STATUE: SHIPPING SOON
Excited to share with you that The Batman 1/3 Statue is expected to start being shipped in batches soon.

If you have this statue on order, here is the size and weight information of the shipping carton for reference:

Regular Edition:
Carton Size: 720*300*770(MM)
Net Weight: 10.6KG Gross Weight: 17KG

Premium Edition:
Carton Size: 720*300*770(MM)
Net Weight: 11.4KG Gross Weight: 18KG

In the meantime, we are glad to share some in-hand photos from one lucky collector in China.

How has the Batman 1/3 Statue (Regular Edition) turned out? Let us know your thoughts as always

tvRsvyU.jpg

CUwjzWG.jpg

XJlzcPy.jpg

DtHfH3g.jpg

EH2cgdA.jpg

OAePp7R.jpg

MNZEPzq.jpg

PoCkafN.jpg

E1jJfWo.jpg

bzpcN7K.jpg

I don't know who they're trying to represent with that unmasked head but it looks nothing like pattinson.

Masked head is pretty good

Yea I’m wondering if something happened to the actual sculpt in production or if it’s just the production paint bringing it down from the proto

The chin is completely different to me. And we can't say it's the photographer as the masked one still looks great

download.jpeg

The base is a dealbreaker for me personally, but if you can live with it, it's a decent statue for the money. I like the masked head, but the unmasked head looks off on the production piece.

Back