Queen Studios: The Batman - Batman (Robert Pattinson) 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Queen Studios Collectibles said:
THE BATMAN COMING SOON!
The Queen Studios team is proud to announce a 1/3 scale The Batman statue is coming very soon!

1Cp4kGL.jpg

fHjj9Vm.jpg

cUmAJaA.jpg

Weird choice for the base. Is this a 1/3 representation of Batman standing on a 1/6 batmobile?

The Batmobile base looks super cool!! Their previous TDK 1/3 Batman base also inspired from Batmobile Tumbler too.

The Batmobile base looks super cool!! Their previous TDK 1/3 Batman base also inspired from Batmobile Tumbler too.

This was the sole reason I was waiting for this one and I keep going back and forth whether I think it’s awesome or tacky.

I would’ve preferred another “inspired by” Batmobile base instead of this actual rear design. Good thing I have plenty of time and options.

That base is marmite, 50 percent works 50 percent doesn't. Nice idea, the Batmobile is amazing in the film, a 1/3 Batman standing on it? Ehh - concept over execution here, don't think it works overall. Loving all the Batman stuff coming out though!

Agree, I think the small car looks silly as it's so detailed, it isn't even batmobile themed, it IS the back of the batmobile lol

P1 did it well in the past with the bat tank base, as it still looks like a base/rock

1646849795628.png

1646849740744.png

This looks like giant person standing on a small car.
This is my biggest issue with it. It looks comical. If they were going to do this, they should have made him standing on an actual 1/3 scale version of it, but just the back (for space reasons). Otherwise, a Batmobile-inspired design would have worked. This just looks silly.

After thinking about it all day, I’m on the side of it being tacky and taking my money to P1. Unless Queen gets feedback and changes it.

Honestly, just remove the engine guts and put some angular designs there instead with the bat symbol front and center and I’m back in.

Without spoilers, is the movie any good? Haven’t seen it yet so don’t know yet if interested in anything related to it.

Back