Queen Studios: The Batman - Batman (Robert Pattinson) 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Normally Queen sells out too, but I don't see this selling out personally as there is competition from Prme 1 and JND.
True.
For me personally, I prefer this over P1 except for the base, P1 nailed it. And I know JND is too pricey for me.
But of course, the biggest selling point is the figure itself, and fortunately for me, I prefer this.
Also, the Reg for $1100, for a 1/3, is a win. I am ok not having the Wayne Head.
I dont really want to miss out on this though, I think if the NRD is not too steep, I might go ahead and do it PO.

Really tough decision between the two. Loved the movie and tempted for the first time to pick up a 1/3 piece. For me the Prime 1 wins on the pose, base, head sculpt, and cape. Queen looks to have the more accurate suit texture and color, but I actively dislike the pose (which doesn’t seem to fit his performance in this movie at all) and the cape reminds me of a scaled-up Hot Toys Suicide Squad Batman cape. But especially after their Joker fiasco, who knows if the final Prime 1 will even look anywhere as good as their prototype.

Yeah. I’ll get queen’s too.

The last two I got are great, and just as amazing as the prototype was.

Prime has gone downhill from the days they showed their first, Arkham statue. I won’t gamble on almost 2k once you factor insane shipping charges.

I’m not wealthy enough like some of you to get JND’s.

$900 1/3 predator busts and $400 1/3 jackets, Prime 1 has gotten too cocky for their own good.

If I needed a 1/3 version, I'd trust Queen over Prime 1 on this, even with the flaws.

If they really wanted to incorporate the Batmobile into the base, they should have just had him standing on one of the “fins” on the back in a 1:1 scale.

True.
For me personally, I prefer this over P1 except for the base, P1 nailed it. And I know JND is too pricey for me.
But of course, the biggest selling point is the figure itself, and fortunately for me, I prefer this.
Also, the Reg for $1100, for a 1/3, is a win. I am ok not having the Wayne Head.
I dont really want to miss out on this though, I think if the NRD is not too steep, I might go ahead and do it PO.
Both the heads need work on the QS piece, although they did say they would tweak the likeness, so Queen would get my money too if I was to pick one, as I know Queen will produce a great production piece, whereas the Prime 1 will probably look like crap. If they can nail the likeness and fix that base, I'm sold.

I'm calling it now guys, the finished product won't have much improvement, I love queen's pieces and have 6 on order. However, sometimes their likeness is just a little off (i.e. black widow - which I also ordered). If you like the way it looks now then fair enough, but don't count on major tweaks

I'm calling it now guys, the finished product won't have much improvement, I love queen's pieces and have 6 on order. However, sometimes their likeness is just a little off (i.e. black widow - which I also ordered). If you like the way it looks now then fair enough, but don't count on major tweaks
I only ordered the regular, and I have zero issues with the sculpt other than the batmobile base.
So if the cowl will look like that, I'm a happy camper.
I cant pinpoint the difference between Queen's and P1's cowl, but Queens looks more like a real mask on a person. Not sure if its imperfection on the shapes of sculpt or something, but it gives off more of a realism. So I'm perfectly happy with the masked head.

As far as the Wayne head, John from Queen studios confirmed that it will be fixed to make it look more accurate. I think they know its inferior compared to Prime, and I feel that they would fix it in order to compete with the Prime 1.

Now if only they will fix the base. :pray:

Last edited:
I only ordered the regular, and I have zero issues with the sculpt other than the batmobile base.
So if the cowl will look like that, I'm a happy camper.
I cant pinpoint the difference between Queen's and P1's cowl, but Queens looks more like a real mask on a person. Not sure if its imperfection on the shapes of sculpt or something, but it gives off more of a realism. So I'm perfectly happy with the masked head.

As far as the Wayne head, John from Queen studios confirmed that it will be fixed to make it look more accurate. I think they know its inferior compared to Prime, and I feel that they would fix it in order to compete with the Prime 1.

Now if only they will fix the base. :pray:
The material and cowl looks better on queen I agree

I don't think they can change the base after it's gone up for order though, as believe it or not, I think some will have ordered as they like it

The material and cowl looks better on queen I agree

I don't think they can change the base after it's gone up for order though, as believe it or not, I think some will have ordered as they like it
I agree that many times, most of these companies, if they do changes, its usually minor.
But I have yet to see in any comments where they said they love the base. Even on facebook and youtube, they are bombarded by dislike comments from the base.
Although not common, there are times, with enough feedback that some companies do accomodate the customers.

Its the reason Queen has this "* Item shown is a prototype. When shipped, the final production piece may differ in appearance."
Most companies usually add something like that in the event to protect themselves in the event that the final product differs from the prototype.
From what I hear, Queen studios really do listen to a lot of feedback, so I wouldnt be surprised if they change the base significantly.
If they dont, Oh well, I can live with it.
This is really the statue that I prefer and I know I would regret it if I get Prime 1, but in my mind, I prefer the Queen's Batman statue.
I think since the base has LED and very good detail, it might be one of those cases that once you get it in hand, you can overlook.

to be fair, the sculpt doesn't need major tweaks. Some adjustments to the mouth area is all it needs. They tweaked their 1:3 Joker and Bruce Wayne sculpts too.

As for the base, I don't see this changing, unless they have low PO numbers.

C10D831A-6D58-496B-9646-2C33EC8CA75D.png

Ok, whoever posted this on the queens studio fb deserves a cookie.
This made me laugh. :lol

It is insane to me to think that they will stick to that base. Everything else looks like a home run to me, and I'm sure with time that base will be less of an eyesore. But hell, the feedback they are getting is overwhelmingly negative. WTF man.

Yeah, I think out of Instagram, fb, etc. I've only read 1 person that said they like the base as it is.
Time will tell if they are true to their word when they say they listen to feedback and it is important to them.

Like many, it's quite an odd decision to just slapped Batmobile rear side to be his base. But TBH, IF they change it, then yay for us, but even if they didn't, I can live with it since it doesn't distract that much once we get accustomed to see it and that red LED looks cool anyway. My humble suggestion IF they want to change the base they can incorporate the Batcave staircase like what Hot Toys done with their base.

Otherwise, the realism of the cowl shape, details of the suit, the Robert body type, the suit color (the Prime 1 is too dark and have the overall blackness in it) is just perfect and blow Prime 1 out of the water.

And the statue pose has the mix of the broodiness but also heroic at the same time, (vengeance and hope, i guess...the central theme of the movie ;)) at least he didn't stand so straight like this life size statue did haha....

Now..the only question is: do i get this one or the highly anticipated 1/6 figure from QS?
the-batman-2022-lebensgross-figur-figure-statue-lifesize-heroes-2-.jpg

That’s good to hear. Honestly, it Wouldn’t surprise me if they do tweak the base.
I’ve seen the interviews with John who represents Queen and he does sound sincere when he says
they listen to the feedback.
he mentions how they postponed the 1:1 captain America which only had one arm cause fans said he looks like
an amputee. They postponed the preorder because marvel is very picky, and they had to get their permission
to change it.
I vaguely recall him saying dc is not too bad.
and he did brought up this Batman’s base and laughed about the feedback of him looking like he’s standing on an rc remote car.
anf he said it will be passed along to the team.
so it’s probably a matter of going to dc first and ask permission to redo the base.

I work in the printing industry, and once the customer signs off on their files to be printed, if we happen to notice something that has to be changed, we dont just fix it, we let the customer know first, because that’s not what they signed on, and we have to get their permission first to change it.
So hopefully they can make a comment soon to put our minds at ease.

Back