Queen Studios: Superman (Henry Cavill) - Black Suit 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still not up at BBTS 🤔. Anyone happen to know since BBTS doesn't do payment plans if they accept PayPal so PayPal credit will work? Just curious if anyone has gone that route with a bigger piece from BBTS

Still not up at BBTS 🤔. Anyone happen to know since BBTS doesn't do payment plans if they accept PayPal so PayPal credit will work? Just curious if anyone has gone that route with a bigger piece from BBTS

I don’t think they accept PayPal, but I could be mistaken. Still not on their site by the way, hopefully it shows up tomorrow.

I don’t think they accept PayPal, but I could be mistaken. Still not on their site by the way, hopefully it shows up tomorrow.

BBTS does accept PayPal. That’s how I’ve always paid for items when ordering from them. A simple check on the “Help” page answers this for you

IMG_9822.jpeg

IMG_9823.jpeg

Source:
https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Help/Payments

It’s kinda looking like Bbts won’t stock this. They put up some of Prime 1’s recent stuff but still nothing for this.

I asked them and they told me they have no idea until they are actually told about it. No way for them to find out he said

I asked them and they told me they have no idea until they are actually told about it. No way for them to find out he said

Now way for them to find out what exactly? How else would they put up every other product for Pre-order? :huh

Idk that's just what he told me. Basically they haven't been informed that they will offer it or not but looks like a no go if it's not up by Monday afternoon maybe 🤷‍♂️

It’s kinda looking like Bbts won’t stock this. They put up some of Prime 1’s recent stuff but still nothing for this.
Out of curiosity, what does BBTS putting up stuff from Prime1 have to do with a Queen Studios item? Am I missing the correlation?

Out of curiosity, what does BBTS putting up stuff from Prime1 have to do with a Queen Studios item? Am I missing the correlation?

No correlation. I just thought BBTS were behind in general as far as putting items up for PO, but then I saw Prime 1 stuff go up the very same day it was announced. So that just makes me think its something to do with Queen Studios in particular.

So BBTS slept on this? Sometimes they are few days late but how many days passed since the announcement 10? Weird. Don't have money rn anyway. Gonna preorder from Specfiction in the end of this month then. Don't want to miss and then cry.
I contacted BBTS as well and got a standard response that they have no information. They said same about JND Superman back then and then listed him after 2 days,but Specfiction had JND for cheaper and I've been told they doublebox JND pieces after Joker leg fiasco. Also JND itself recommended Specfiction,I had no idea about their existence before.

Specfiction it is then. They charge a hefty deposit though which kinda sucks Lol.
Yea another reason I wanted BBTS as their deposit is always way lower. Well it is what it is. Won't be able to pay Specfiction deposit for a week or two, so just gonna wait lol

So I saved up some coin and went to Specfiction to toss my coin, while 99% of the statues have a free shipping option that one doesn't. Seems they'll calculate shipping once item arrives. So my question is... what is their estimate shipping fee? I don't want to overpay and end up with 2K$ in total + import fees.

Shame on BBTS

EDIT: checked shipping on some IN STOCK 1/3 statues and shipping reaches to 200-500$ LORD HAVE MERCY and none of them are as big as Superman

Last edited:
Back