Queen Studios: Superman (Henry Cavill) - Black Suit 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not bad at all. I wasn't a fan of the pose at first but i think it's growing on me. Likeness is definitely there, closer than JND's Cavill Superman. Really sucks that they're not doing a red/blue version. If I were to pull the trigger, which I'm definitely considering, I'd go for the regular edition. Price is lower than I expected and I can never tell the difference between Queen Studios sculpted and rooted short hair portraits.

Not bad at all. I wasn't a fan of the pose at first but i think it's growing on me. Likeness is definitely there, closer than JND's Cavill Superman. Really sucks that they're not doing a red/blue version. If I were to pull the trigger, which I'm definitely considering, I'd go for the regular edition. Price is lower than I expected and I can never tell the difference between Queen Studios sculpted and rooted short hair portraits.
Pointless going for rooted IMO

Some of those side on angles are beyond impressive. The bust inclusion is also really nice...although I, like many others, am a bit disappointed by the lack of a blue and red version but...it is a really really nice piece.

Last edited:
Does Sideshow usually carry these or any other place that ships to US? Like maybe Spec fiction

Definitely pointless going for the rooted on this set. You can barely tell the difference in the official pics, which is either a testament to how good the sculpted version looks or how lacking the rooted hair is :LOL: I still don't really like the pose though.

While the likeness does seem very, very strong, he looks a little too young in a good number of the pics to me. Maybe a little too smooth, not enough skin texture or fine lines. Absolutely love the heat vision sculpt though as it has the added details I feel are lacking in the normal sculpt. Better than Infinity and JND

Happy for those that were waiting on this one. It's a fine piece overall indeed.

Last edited:
What other US retailers will carry this? All I know of are BBTS and Spec Fiction.

Spec fiction will have payment options I'm sure like normal bt idk ab bbts. Never bought anything big from them....

My 1:10 Black Suit Superman from Iron Studios is enough for me.

200w.gif

BBTS doesn't do payment plans that I know of. Correct me if I'm wrong on that tho 😂

Looks amazing to me! I want a Cavill Superman statue, but haven't really liked any of the previous ones shown. I would rather a red and blue version, but perhaps a MoS one can be done at some stage. I don't know how many more Cavill versions we will get though, with the new Superman just a couple of years away.

Available on specfiction sculpted for 1180 and rooted for 1390 if you pay full amount price reduces slightly. pretty ''cheap'' if you ask me.

definitely a good price even for the rooted version. Very tempting b/c I really do love that heat vision sculpt and would display it like at over the regular sculpt actually.

definitely a good price even for the rooted version. Very tempting b/c I really do love that heat vision sculpt and would display it like at over the regular sculpt actually.
I'd say get it! Gonna look amazing with JND! He is different enough and worth of getting. Heat vision sculpt looks amazing for sure. I plan to preorder sculpted hair version once it shows up on BBTS. Price is definitely reasonable. In general I prefer museum pose, but something with this piece enchanted me. He looks too powerful!!!

Back