Queen Studios: Superman (Henry Cavill) - Black Suit 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Queen Studios Collectibles said:
1/3 SUPERMAN (BLACK SUI) STATUE BY QUEEN STUDIOS
Queen Studios is proud to share an early look at the 1/3 Superman from Zach Snyder's Justice League (work in progress).

a8fGkmz.jpg

r3yrXpL.jpg

2GBcdDB.jpg

Nk4nqHm.jpg

8vtw8dH.jpg

Likeness looks great! Hoping there's a blue/red variant but I don't think QS typically does variants 🤔

Wonder if they fixed the hair on the Life-Size MoS bust blurred out in the background.

Woah. That likeness looks fantastic from the nose down. Can't wait to see the full painted reveal!! Do wish it was blue and red but the black is obviously very significant.

I'm not liking the suit sculpt. The muscles are far too pronounced and idealised. The head sculpt needs to be shrunk down for their 1/6 though!

Yea im ready to preorder. Probably a few months before it goes up for live preorder huh? What we thinkn?

Hmm, not sure about the pose on this. Reminds me of something you'd see from Iron Studios, and doesn't feel very Cavill Superman to me.

I'm absolutely loving that mini bust though. Really hoping that will be sold separately.

Would be tempting if it were the MOS or BvS suit. A definite pass for the black suit. With that said, I want to see more pics of that 1/3 KM Batman😍

Back