Queen Studios / InArt to do sixth scale figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Supes, for me, is in the same camp as Gandalf. Is InArts version potentially spectacular? Yes. Enough to upgrade my figure already in my collection? No.

Don’t hurt me.

Joss made Buffy. I don’t care how hard a time the actors had on set. That’s some quality ish.
I don’t require creatives to also be delightful people in order to enjoy the work.

I love Gandalf but prefer his white incarnation.
Real Housewives Of Orange County Shut Up GIF

I guess you never saw the Christopher Reeves Hot Toys because that one blows anything Inart would do out of the water!

Pic is taken of another old pic ok pc. I just moved so dont have a more clear photo. He is epic and no need for a Inart Reeves! Hot Toys has the Reeves Grail!View attachment 672959
I’ve had Hot Toys CR Superman since it was released. Not to mention a custom Superman costume, a nice custom Clark Kent head sculpt and a custom ‘84 Supergirl figure. The HT Superman is very good but far from perfect. Looking forward to see how InArt’s take nets out, and if Hot Toys presents a counter.

I’ve had Hot Toys CR Superman since it was released. Not to mention a custom Superman costume, a nice custom Clark Kent head sculpt and a custom ‘84 Supergirl figure. The HT Superman is very good but far from perfect. Looking forward to see how InArt’s take nets out, and if Hot Toys presents a counter.

Can we see your Supergirl? :monkey3

Something that baffles me is what I heard on Breda live stream. Take with a pinch of salt but one of the guys on the stream knows about JND.

Supposedly they're doing joker dark knight 1st and have the same licenses as inart + John wick.

If JND come into the 1:6 realm I got a feeling it's going to be very over priced, pricing out the average collector not to mention longevity of their silicone products. Inart have done a great job keeping that price at a affordable rate.

Back