Queen Studios / InArt to do sixth scale figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Something that baffles me is what I heard on Breda live stream. Take with a pinch of salt but one of the guys on the stream knows about JND.

Supposedly they're doing joker dark knight 1st and have the same licenses as inart + John wick.

If JND come into the 1:6 realm I got a feeling it's going to be very over priced, pricing out the average collector not to mention longevity of their silicone products. Inart have done a great job keeping that price at a affordable rate.

I certainly don’t need yet another Joker, but I’m sure JND knows that there are only so many characters that will go for $1k+. I’d like to see them start with Indiana Jones or Star Wars. If they want to start with DC, how about Chris Reeve Superman or Lynda Carter Wonder Woman? Either could sell for $750-$1k or more if done well.

I prefer the new HT one, but overall I was Jokered out years ago. I'm sick of seeing the coat and knives and all of it.

If they only put that effort into another underrepresented character. Everyone has their preference.

If I see another Dark Knight Joker I'm going to ******* scream.

DO SOMETHING ELSE.
You're gonna get a INART Joker 2.0 + Hot Toys Artisan Joker 2.0 in 2-3 years and like it god damnit. We're never getting off this crazy boat.

heath-ledger-bored.gif

Last edited:
This :lecture
It really grinds my gears when ppl claim to be such a big fan of his, but still add the “s” at the of his name :slap
Yeah! And the audacity to say “Reeves Superman” while refering to Christopher Reeve Superman. Like a disrespect to George Reeves, also a Superman, and to Christopher Reeve for saying the name wrong.

The s people add to the end of Reeve is clearly intended in reference to Superman’s S symbol.
They’re just combining the actor with the character he’s most synonymous with. It’s done out of respect really…

Christopher ReeveS

Still waiting for them to announce BvS Batman,.. then it will not be too long in between Bats and Supes release.. :D

Back