Queen Studios / InArt to do sixth scale figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If Daenerys was a hit, I hope inart make the hound, ooh that glorious rooted and detailed face paint, 2 costume, knight and civilian
I don't know if there's market for such deluxe offering of the hound character, he's the only one I regret not getting from 3Z line
Daenerys might not be out for a while. She needs a lot of work. She ain’t the best. But hopefully they update her well and her and Jon sell well. Then they will probably continue the line.

Does somebody know if InArt is considering to do a 1/6 scale figure of Zoe Kravitz aka Catwoman from the Batman movie of 2022?

She wasn't in their phase 1/2022-2023 lineup, and they've stuck with that list so far (if not the ridiculously optimistic timeline).

Does somebody know if InArt is considering to do a 1/6 scale figure of Zoe Kravitz aka Catwoman from the Batman movie of 2022?
Looks like third party will be the only hope of getting one before the next movie comes out, in which she’ll probably have a new suit and better mask.

One company is offering what is supposed to be Kravitz Catwoman but it does not look good at all.
1696994954032.jpeg

What’s the chances InArt will ever get the Star Wars license? I know it’s not happening now but do you think they’ll ever get it?

What’s the chances InArt will ever get the Star Wars license? I know it’s not happening now but do you think they’ll ever get it?
Never say never...but no, they'll never get the license.

Honestly though, I don't know what's blocking Queen Studios from gaining the license to Star Wars. Between their life size, busts, and now 1/6 lines, I could easily see them redefining Star Wars collectibles across the board.

Never say never...but no, they'll never get the license.

Honestly though, I don't know what's blocking Queen Studios from gaining the license to Star Wars. Between their life size, busts, and now 1/6 lines, I could easily see them redefining Star Wars collectibles across the board.
What makes you say they’ll never get the license? You reckon Hot Toys wouldn’t ever give it up? I can see them milking the franchise as much as they can but it’ll have to come to an end one day don’t you reckon?

Back