Queen Studios / InArt to do sixth scale figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why release Bale Batman instead of Affleck Batman to go along with Cavil Superman?
Because they're making this to go along with Ledger Joker. : )

Besides, with JND now making Ledger, too, it's in their best interest to release Bale as soon as possible, just in case.

The only downside it's that we are not gonna be able to use the Bale sculpt on a custom suit

Can't wait to see the full dark knight armor

Screenshot_20231202-184632~2.png

Woo!! Let's go InArt!!!
Hopefully it has no affect on the quality. It's definitely highly needed as only putting 4 figures up for preorder last year (Joker, Gandalf, Pennywise, and The Batman) and three this year (Aragorn, Harry Potter, and Superman)it's worrisome on how the business will stay afloat at this rate. Crossing my fingers this works out as I really want InArt to stick around and see much more from them.

Improved production time is always welcomed so that's nice to see. I didn't think they're were going at a bad rate. Especially considering the mass scale they're rooting these high quality hair in. Joker had 2 rooted sculpts, Gandalf has long hair + long beard, Pennywise has 2 rooted sculpts, Batman has 2 rooted sculpts, Aragorn and Harry Potter each have rooted sculpts as well. Lots and lots of wool hair to go around for them.

Queen Studios Collectibles said:
Gear up for a thrilling end to 2023! Queen Studios and INART are heading to the Beijing WF, showcasing our latest collectibles and Collectible figures.

📅 Date: 12.23-12.24

📍 Location: Beijing Shougang Exhibition Center - Hall 5

🛍️ Booth Number: 5A-24

Stay tuned for exciting reveals!

I bet their BvS batman makes an appearance now. I had a feeling HT had a reason to push theirs out.
That would be great to see but I wouldn't be surprised if they're reading through all of the criticism for the Hot Toys 2.0. Giving them the advantage of making any potential changes before it's finally revealed.

So one last chance to meet my prediction earlier this year that they'll reveal something surprising before 2024. I'll keep expectations low just in case lol

Last edited:
I just want to see Legolas. They teased enough from the last convention that I don't really think a whole bunch of new early prototypes would be of any benefit. We already saw Superman Reeve 2 pack, Daenerys, Dumbledore, Thorin and Paul from Dune.

Maybe Batman from BvS but we have no idea where they are with that one. I think we have a better chance of seeing their 1/6 Bale Batman at this one given their last teaser.

Back