Queen Studios / InArt to do sixth scale figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A Netflix license hey…

I would get a Wednesday figure but would I want to pay for an InArt version? Doubtful- although every time I see a new proto, I want it regardless of my attachment to the character.

I don’t see it being any of the Marvel characters. Daredevil was a a Hot Toys license even before Disney had the show rights.

I was a big fan of The Last Kingdom and Uhtred of Bebbanburg has all the desirable qualities for the InArt treatment; long, styled hair, an intricate leather, cloth, fur and chainmail outfit, plenty of grimy weathering, a sword, knife and shield to be replicated with real metal and wood. He fits in with LOTR and Game of Thrones stylistically… I just don’t think that many people watched it.
The season 3 outfit does it for me.
0805837D-2B25-4EBE-A55D-A5345EE420E3.jpeg

More likely is it will just be Titans. DC license linked to Batman.

Something to keep in mind that their main target audience is what China likes. They won't be picking random western shows that aren't popular over there.

I am curious to see what they're targeting from Netflix. Sandman would be really neat to see.

I thought about Wednesday too, since Threezero already have Stranger Things. Could also be The Witcher, but timing’s all wrong… Still would sell as hotcakes (rooted hair Roach anyone?). Other ones I’d love but doubt would ever happen:

1. Daredevil.
2. House of Cards Kevin (even worse timing than Witcher)
3. Bojack Horseman (I mean, come on haha)
4. Russian Doll. (She’s awesome)
5. Omar Sy’s Lupin (Air Jordan’s and all)
6. Ozark‘s Jason Bateman (LOVE that guy)
7. Narcos Pablo Escobar (Not in a 1000 years)
8. NPH Count Olaf from A series of unfortunate events (would actually make for a great figure)
9. Luke Cage (hate that it got canceled)
Witcher is likely, but at that point you'd think they'd aim for the games themselves and not the show. Marvel stuff are out since HT has them. The rest are pretty unlikely, ngl. As it stands I'd bet on either Wednesday or Sandman. I'm rooting for the latter. It's not "muh Sandman" but this is a pretty snazzy look:

sandman-last-900x681.jpg
the-sandman-explained-netflix-video-helm.jpg

Dunno if I'd buy a Lucifer from it (would prefer a Tom Ellis version) but it'd certainly work too:

TheSandmanSeason100300022R-d37f2f2.jpg

Personally speaking though I hope Keanu's Constantine 2 does happen, and Stormare returns as Lucifer/Satan. I'd buy figures from the first movie in general, which I'm hoping they do tackle at some point. For my money Tilda Swinton's Gabriel really nailed the androgynous angel look:

MV5BN2JhOWRkYjItOTIwOS00NTk4LWE3YzktMDJiNjliZjcyNTBkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzI1NzMxNzM@._V1_.jpg

That exact figure would fill-in as my comic Lucifer over the new recent Netflix Sandman version if I had my pick. But personally I'd still want a 2000s Jude Law head and a great suit to really go "yup, that's Vertigo's Lucifer".

main-qimg-6092291d0e1ecc30038e6fd3c068a7bf-lq
MV5BNTk1ODE0Njc4Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTg1NjU0NDM@._V1_.jpg

I was hoping that HT would make a figure of his SW role, but seeing as they practically skipped Andor, I'm not holding my breath. And they skipped FB3, so no DumbleLaw and GrindelMads for me either... He was my fancast for a lot of my favourite characters (Doctor Doom, Kang, Namor, Mr. Fantastic), especially back in the day, but the MCU utterly wasted him and I can't even find a good HS. I retain some hope that they'll bring him back for Carl Manvers 2 and give him the Ultimate Mar-Vell look, plus a spare HS, which I'd PO in an instant.

All this talk of InArt Jack Sparrow 😍 If they were to make one, I would just hope it’s either from the first movie or at least one of the original trilogy movies. As good as the HT figures are, they’re from the last two movies that aren’t as good as the original trilogy.

But yea, that’s one character that would showcase InArt’s talents in nearly every category.
I'm happy with my DX15, it's practically InArt level quality IMO. But what I do want: InArt Davy Jones. My god it would be beautiful.

I'm all for Metal Gear.
However I don't want any of my money and license fee going into Konami's pocket - since Kojima is out and the entire Metal Gear license is down to Konami pachinko machine these days.

I'll leave this to LimToys' good hands.
No offense to the great work by Limtoys, but even if they announced Solid Snake today, we'd all likely be dead before it released :lol

I understand not wanting to give Konami any money, but I feel like everyone's been onboard that train for years and if that and pandemic wasn't enough to force the company to sell or license their IPs already, then I don't know what will.

Back to the topic at hand though, as far as Netflix goes there isn't a lot I can imagine Inart making that I'd want to spend Inart money on. Though I did enjoy this and it's very popular world wide along with its game League Of Legends.

MV5BYmU5OWM5ZTAtNjUzOC00NmUyLTgyOWMtMjlkNjdlMDAzMzU1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDM2NDM2MQ@@._V1_.jpg

No offense to the great work by Limtoys, but even if they announced Solid Snake today, we'd all likely be dead before it released :lol

I understand not wanting to give Konami any money, but I feel like everyone's been onboard that train for years and if that and pandemic wasn't enough to force the company to sell or license their IPs already, then I don't know what will.

Back to the topic at hand though, as far as Netflix goes there isn't a lot I can imagine Inart making that I'd want to spend Inart money on. Though I did enjoy this and it's very popular world wide along with its game League Of Legends.

View attachment 618176
Yes!! Arcane would be amazing. Great show

Last edited:
I was thinking today… I’d definitely buy a Villanelle, I mean… such an epic, fun female character. What a ride that series was. Just imagine with all the ways she dressed, possibilities would be endless.
02E4D893-A787-432A-9738-906F0854C476.jpeg

Even with some battle damage :p . Yeah I know, impossible but, isn’t this the daydreaming thread? Also, INART please, pretty please, read me here: UMA THURMAN ON KILL BILL. And the ***** Wagon. Ok, maybe that one‘s not necessary, just give us the bride and a metal katana. C’mon!!!

Edit: Woopsie, didn’t cross my mind that wagon’s name is a forbidden word :ROFLMAO:

I can't think of any Netflix originals that'd translate well into figures and didn't get canned one season in. Dunno, maybe they liked Wednesday?

They certainly did. At least Queen Studios did ask about her:

p8SPXNx.png

I'd take a 1/6 Richard Richard and Eddie Hitler. I don't care who makes them.

I'd much rather get these:

uj43ldX.jpg

Back