Queen Studios / InArt to do sixth scale figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They certainly did. At least Queen Studios did ask about her:

p8SPXNx.png
well-there-it-is.gif

I wouldn't pay IA money for her, but the show was a hit, so hopefully if it happens it'll sell. But I do hope they also looked at Sandman. A Morpheus at least is someone I'd drop the 500€ on.

I really don't get the obsession with that show. It strikes me as just new Harry Potter. Though I didn't really care for that either so I guess that explains that. :lol
Oh wow, no, c’mon… Netflix and Burton don’t even dream to accomplish that level of fandom and marketing sales. It’s just an entertaining show, with very good design, and a very good performance by Jenna Ortega. I believe what makes it great is the fact that it comes from Mr. Tim “Weirdo” Burton. And I’ll always support Burton. But IMO it’s no better than Sabrina once was, and that was relevant too, also had some really good performances, and got canceled so… yeah.

Oh wow, no, c’mon… Netflix and Burton don’t even dream to accomplish that level of fandom and marketing sales. It’s just an entertaining show, with very good design, and a very good performance by Jenna Ortega. I believe what makes it great is the fact that it comes from Mr. Tim “Weirdo” Burton. And I’ll always support Burton. But IMO it’s no better than Sabrina once was, and that was relevant too, also had some really good performances, and got canceled so… yeah.

I dunno the fandom crossover seems pretty significant. Not saying it's going to run 10 seasons or anything, but it definitely seems to want to strike a similar cord.

Personally, I'm not huge on Burton either aside from maybe the keaton bat stuff. Maybe sleepy hollow? So that's just another box checked of why I don't have any interest in this show.

People love "kooky-spooky" and that's what Burton delivers. Soft scare.

Never watched Wednesday. Maybe I will. I really like Wednesday in small doses like in the old Addams Family movies. Ricci killed it.

Anyway, no matter how good, I doubt I'd buy a Wednesday figure. Nor a Megan.

I

Personally, I'm not huge on Burton either aside from maybe the keaton bat stuff. Maybe sleepy hollow? So that's just another box checked of why I don't have any interest in this show.
Sleepy Hollow would be cool. Exactly my cup of tea in mood and setting i like to watch and cool designs.

Sandman too.

Crazy how hard it is to come up with cool moody horror figs though. I thought there must be more but cant think of many atm

I'd much rather get these:

uj43ldX.jpg
Genius suggestion

I really don't get the obsession with that show. It strikes me as just new Harry Potter. Though I didn't really care for that either so I guess that explains that. :lol
Agree the whole Wednesday thing came out of nowhere. I would rather have the film characters or even better these guys
0F174E73-A950-466B-B14F-2020A9881E9D.jpeg

China is so indifferent to Star Wars it’s amazing. Just goes to show how vital the power of nostalgia is to that particular property.
Without a love for the originals over there, the sequels had to stand on their own merit and rightfully failed miserably.

I think SooSoo (or some 3P I follow on Facebook) have actually laughed at the mention of making Sandman figures as they didn’t view it as being remotely popular enough to be worthwhile.

I can’t really see any Netflix show beyond Stranger Things having big enough appeal to make people drop InArt money on figures.

[
China is so indifferent to Star Wars it’s amazing. Just goes to show how vital the power of nostalgia is to that particular property.
Without a love for the originals over there, the sequels had to stand on their own merit and rightfully failed miserably.

I think SooSoo (or some 3P I follow on Facebook) have actually laughed at the mention of making Sandman figures as they didn’t view it as being remotely popular enough to be worthwhile.

I can’t really see any Netflix show beyond Stranger Things having big enough appeal to make people drop InArt money on figures.
No, but some ornate Castlevania figs would be great regardless.

Agree on the nostalgia factor of SW.

I like Stranger Things, but I can only yawn at the thought of displaying some normal kids on my shelf. Not my thing. And the Demogorgon is too expensive for what it is (kinda looks like a cheap Dinosaur plastic figure from Target for max 29,99 but not 249,99!)

Riggs and Murtaugh from Lethal Weapon 1, 2 or 3 would be among my top picks outside of my usual Robots and Aliens licenses. I love all the Lethal Weapons but a Riggs figure must have the mullet, thus ruling out the fourth film.

They were on the polls that Inart ran but of course they were drowned out by Batmans and Spidermans.

I'd also go for Pacino and De Niro from Heat.

Yeah looking from the other side coming not from movies but actors
Which actors would deserve a great head and hair in 1/6?

Maybe a nice Tyler
24478643.jpeg

Bale is another favourite but already covered as batman
Depp has some good sculpts already
Can't wait for the Legolas though and would like a Will Turner too

Sean Bean (Boromir, Stark)
Kevin Costner (Robin Hood but that movie wasn't well beloved)
Denzel Washington
Anthony Hopkins
Idris Elba (Gunslinger?)

Back