Queen Studios / InArt to do sixth scale figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's slated for November 2023. And boy, I just can't wait for more Zendaya Perfume Commercials, Flubby 40 YO-looking Irulan and uninspired Brutalist architecture in my Space Opera about eugenically bred demigods... I actively dislike DUNC the more time goes on, but I think the Atreides themselves were well-cast enough for me to want the dollies to represent the characters from the book. I honestly don't give a single damn about any [current day] pop culture product beyond the casting and suits. I'm past expecting "entertainment" to entertain me.

LOL brutal. Not sure what much more they could have done with it beyond what they've done already to be honest. Living up to what you imagine off of books is always a near impossible task.

I enjoy pretty much all of Villenueve's work and think he was about as close to the perfect choice in tone as Dune could get. Can't wait for part 2 myself.

LOL brutal. Not sure what much more they could have done with it beyond what they've done already to be honest. Living up to what you imagine off of books is always a near impossible task.

I enjoy pretty much all of Villenueve's work and think he was about as close to the perfect choice in tone as Dune could get. Can't wait for part 2 myself.
He could've done literally anything beyond dropping some colourless building blocks everywhere. Even Paul's statue toys are brutalist! He's got the imagination and taste of a homeless bozo living in the dustbowl. You're directing a Space Opera about eugenically bred sociopathic demigod royals richer than anyone can imagine, you dimwit, add some flair!

I genuinely hope DUNC 2 flops and they put the IP to rest. I'll have my sole Paul dolly by then, so I'll be content. Better that than them ravaging it. Rather, ravage it more. Herbert's son has already violated its corpse in the mud and spat in its mouth. Just let it be forgotten.

@Victοr

thankfully, theres already a version that has what you're looking for
img_0049.jpg

:monkey3:lol

What do I know though. I enjoyed Butlerian Jihad well enough. :lol

Last edited:
Video from Vegas. Dune is getting 3-4 characters.

John says 'it's something we're looking at' a lot.

I imagine POOL, LEETOO, CANI & DOONCAN. I'll wait and see. If they get the rooting right, I could even buy a Zendayani. She's not good casting IMHO, but she didn't look bad in her full get-up. I still however cannot fathom getting Pugh to play Irulan. Casting Seydoux for another random role is rubbing salt to the wound.

@Victοr

thankfully, theres already a version that has what you're looking for
View attachment 604549

:monkey3:lol

What do I know though. I enjoyed Butlerian Jihad well enough. :lol
Now that's the type of sexy near-naked men I want on my shelf. Manletmor isn't up to my standards, but this Ginger Sting here, well... Purely for aesthetical reasons, always...

In all seriousness Lynch was too dreary too, but he had the Quasi-Napoleonic dressing. At least Vilenueve added some creepines to it with the man-spider. It's just that it's all so boring. It should be a dream job to design Space Royals, but they churn out conventional banality. DUNC was a technically well made film with proper cinematography, acting and all that, but Christ, add some pathos!

Ah, whatever, I hope DUNC does well enough, my grumpiness aside. Flopping would be a blow to all the people involved and WB also. And I need them to start doing some things right if I'm ever gonna get my GL dollies. But DUNC's not muh Dune, period.

They also said Phoenix Joker will cost a thousand dollars. Something the directors insist on.

Pfft Todd Phillips isn't Coppola 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
All-new body so that you can undress your Phoenixoker and witness his anorexic ribs!

Paul, Chani, Leto and Lady Jessica for me. The latter because I adore Rebecca Ferguson as an actress and the character in the book.

So those two new, exciting license are for Michael Jackson and Bruce Lee… Not quite Terminator and Predator or whatever else people were hoping for.
And they’re hoping to move into anime. Can’t say I give one iota of a crap about any of that but, at least I’ll be saving enough money to hopefully always be able to go All In on the characters I am interested in.

Their turnaround time looks terrific though, right? When did the Joker go up for po? Was it March or May? We might all have it in hand by December/January, that’s amazing, especially considering the rooted hair.

I’d rather a figure go up for po every 4-6 weeks and have it in hand 8 months later, than have 20 Hot Toys pre-orders that won’t be in my hands for another 2 years.
Sorry, didn't see the post before.

Dunno about it. 2 year waits help me plan better, and I want so many things that at this point waiting for a figure is a non-problem. HT's method of dumping flavour of the month figures amidst things like the Pit Droids while wanted releases lack behind, certainly leaves lots to be desired. IA's approach works for those selective with their purchases. For me it's so-so, because I have to manage my funds across all the licenses. But that's a personal issue.

I'd be very happy with Paul, Leto, Gurney and Duncan.
ATM my must haves are Paul and Leto, with Jessica closely behind. I'd buy a Duncan too, considering he ends up becoming the MC of the Saga, in a way.

Paul, Chani, Leto and Lady Jessica for me. The latter because I adore Rebecca Ferguson as an actress and the character in the book.
b351b9fd7193100b39142c7ea017a7ad5c353e5d.gif

I'm just disappointed they didn't give her the red hair...

Sorry, didn't see the post before.

Dunno about it. 2 year waits help me plan better, and I want so many things that at this point waiting for a figure is a non-problem. HT's method of dumping flavour of the month figures amidst things like the Pit Droids while wanted releases lack behind, certainly leaves lots to be desired. IA's approach works for those selective with their purchases. For me it's so-so, because I have to manage my funds across all the licenses. But that's a personal issue.

ATM my must haves are Paul and Leto, with Jessica closely behind. I'd buy a Duncan too, considering he ends up becoming the MC of the Saga, in a way.

b351b9fd7193100b39142c7ea017a7ad5c353e5d.gif

I'm just disappointed they didn't give her the red hair...
My God that gif ❤️ I’m in love (with Rebecca Ferguson, not you Victor)

Looks like she was trying to get the reporter to forget what he was saying......"ummmm where was I again ?"
I know how he feels. An amazing looking woman imo. She may not be the traditional definition of beauty but there’s something so alluring about her.

Sorry to get the thread off track… you can blame Victor… and Hoody

To make it slightly figure related I think she has the right look to play Catwoman.

My God that gif ❤️ I’m in love (with Rebecca Ferguson, not you Victor)
I-It's okay, I know nobody l-loves me...

cropped-doom-crying1.jpg

Rebecca would have made a great Catwoman.
She'd have made a great anything. Alongside Eva Green, Jessica Chastain and Antje Traue, she could even play genderbent villains and I wouldn't complain.

tumblr_nsr910MF6r1tjhhvio1_1280.png

Mummy Von Doom, I kneel! I'm tossing my hat into the ring to play Kristoff Vernard, Doom's ward...

Meh, more of the same license wise. These companies are so boring.
B/c majority of collectors are boring. Especially when you look at the customs side of thing.

“Bring us something new but, wait! Also, remake everything that’s come before by other companies, so I can have updated versions of those”

B/c majority of collectors are boring. Especially when you look at the customs side of thing.

“Bring us something new but, wait! Also, remake everything that’s come before by other companies, so I can have updated versions of those”

I mean I can see it when there's been less than definitive versions of certain stuff. Aragorn absolutely should have another go. Yeah there's 50 versions, but they're all so bad without essentially replacing everything about them with custom work.

Some stuff though is just mind boggling. Marvel stuff? Black Adam? Flash? We really need Inart specifically to be doing these?

Back