Queen Studios / InArt to do sixth scale figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you guys want a 1/6 Trump or 1/6 Liz Truss? lol...
I think Im fine with comic book 1/6 since I grew up with the action figure equivalent of these.
The 1/6 is the big boy upgrade.

There was already a Trump, Obama, Biden, Putin, etc. It’s not uncommon for Asian companies to make Presidents. But I seriously doubt that’s what folks are talking about.

I think Im fine with comic book 1/6 since I grew up with the action figure equivalent of these.
No point pre-ordering a 1/6 Tory Prime Minister, they’ll have had another five leaders by the time it releases.

FQP5IoJXMAIwLUp.png

Those are the only alternative to Marvel or Star wars in your mind? I like comic book characters and star wars plenty, but we already have a whole company devoted to that.

Let's see something new from some classic films or other fan favorite IPs instead.

Last edited:
I have a feeling we will ALL want a Paul Atreides after Dune 2.

Sure, I get any actor or director will pump the film. But it sounds really good.

I do like Paul’s Stillsuit and Chalamet’s face and hair are aesthetically pleasing enough to have a figure of from a movie and character that I wasn’t particularly engaged by.

Maybe InArt will put their Paul on the back burner till after DUNC II releases to maximise sales.
I feel like the general audience reaction to the first movie was ‘Was that it? Well, at least the visuals were good.’

Queen Studios Collectibles said:
QUEEN STUDIOS x INART AT THAILAND COMIC CON

So far October has been a busy month, In just about three days left for Thailand Comic Con, we are excited to announce that we’ll be attending this year’s TCC 2022. Some new collectible and figures will be displayed there. And many more that you can’t miss.

If you can’t go to the event, don’t worry, the QS, INART Team ( INART Collectibles ) and collectors will be sharing on-site images and videos. Make sure you sign up to the Queen Studios email newsletter for exclusive news, updates and events.

>>>Sign Up To The Queen Studios Newsletter

Check out more event info below:

What is TCC?
The biggest pop culture of the year in Southeast Asia, a collection of products from famous brands and many events such as Meet & Greet, and close-up with idol artists.

When?
This October 28-30th

Where?
Royal Paragon Hall, Siam Paragon

dS5q2P4.jpg

Man, that first list for Vegas with Black Adam and Superman on it got me overhyped. Guess I'm waiting till next year at this point.

Yep, but slowly does it. My wallet is happier with a few of these a year.

Hype from film will sell them more figures as well. So I guess it makes sense.
I'm getting irritated with slow. Everything I want always gets pushed back. No matter what, anything I'm interested in, is always in the backburner. Either that or it all hits together after a long drought and I can't manage it. It's like a cosmic curse...

Dune part 2 itself is slated for 2024 isn't it? We got quite a wait unfortunately.
It's slated for November 2023. And boy, I just can't wait for more Zendaya Perfume Commercials, Flubby 40 YO-looking Irulan and uninspired Brutalist architecture in my Space Opera about eugenically bred demigods... I actively dislike DUNC the more time goes on, but I think the Atreides themselves were well-cast enough for me to want the dollies to represent the characters from the book. I honestly don't give a single damn about any [current day] pop culture product beyond the casting and suits. I'm past expecting "entertainment" to entertain me.

Their turnaround time looks terrific though, right? When did the Joker go up for po? Was it March or May? We might all have it in hand by December/January, that’s amazing, especially considering the rooted hair.

I’d rather a figure go up for po every 4-6 weeks and have it in hand 8 months later, than have 20 Hot Toys pre-orders that won’t be in my hands for another 2 years.

Back