Queen Studios / InArt to do sixth scale figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Slower and steadier is definitely the better choice - Inart ought to consider the current economic situation, customers can't afford half a dozen pre-orders of their figures per year (especially if the turn-around to release is as quick as they hoped) Money is tight ATM and I'm sure a lot of us WANT to get a LOT of these figures - but the costs need to be spread out a little.

Nothing wrong in slowing down with everything going on.

Slower and steadier is definitely the better choice - Inart ought to consider the current economic situation, customers can't afford half a dozen pre-orders of their figures per year (especially if the turn-around to release is as quick as they hoped) Money is tight ATM and I'm sure a lot of us WANT to get a LOT of these figures - but the costs need to be spread out a little.

Nothing wrong in slowing down with everything going on.
Yep and it's not like their competition Hot Toys are breaking any "fast delivery" records lately !

Yes they were.

I hate it when things don't go to plan. On the positive side, I only really care about Aragorn so its a win for me.

viggo-viggo-mortensen.gif

Weren’t InArt supposed to have announced all the figures from their initial teaser image by this point? We’re only at 2 out of 6.
Seems that they’re as unreliable and pitiful at time management as every other figure company.
Did I miss something?
Inart announced Joker, Batman, Pennywise, Gandalf and now Aragorn - I count 5

Did I miss something?
Inart announced Joker, Batman, Pennywise, Gandalf and now Aragorn - I count 5
Yes. You missed where only two of those were featured on the initial teaser to which I’m referring.
According to InArt, we should have seen Joker, Gandalf, Legolas, Nazgul, Paul and M4trix Neo by now.

I guess they’ll have hit 6 figures with Aragorn I’m definitely glad to be seeing him and getting The Batman over anyone else in that older lineup.

Does anyone know what time this Vegas event is on Saturday and whether there’ll be a livestream?

Yes. You missed where only two of those were featured on the initial teaser to which I’m referring.
According to InArt, we should have seen Joker, Gandalf, Legolas, Nazgul, Paul and M4trix Neo by now.

I guess they’ll have hit 6 figures with Aragorn I’m definitely glad to be seeing him and getting The Batman over anyone else in that older lineup.
Well Matrix 4 Neo was cancelled wasn't he? Aren't they now doing original Trilogy Matrix?
I'm still not clear where Canadian & Americans purchase these figures.
OSK, KGHobby, SpecFiction, ToysWonderland (that one at your own risk). Not sure if GiantToy sells them.

Last edited:
Back